BY MR. BUBBLE

DESCRIPTION:

For big, long-lasting bubbles, trust Mr. Bubble Extra Gentle Bubble Bath – specially designed so those with the most sensitive skin can enjoy big, long-lasting bubbles and all the fun Mr. Bubble has to offer.

• Dye and fragrance free
  • Dermatologist and pediatrician tested
  • Hypoallergenic and tear-free
  • Proudly made in the U.S.A.

DIRECTIONS:

To create a tubful of bubbles, pour approximately 2 ounces into warm, running water.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol

• How is this for children with eczema? My little one loves...3 Answers
Jessica A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My poor kid has the worst skin. Anytime we tried to make bathtime fun for him with any bubbles or paints or bath bombs the poor thing would instantly get rashes. I didn't have high hopes for this product but we decided to give it a try anyways--and I'm so glad we did! My son LOVES getting his bubble baths now and he doesn't get the slightest bit of rash from it. Excellent product!
Elisa J.
Fort Hood
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We buy this regularly. Our boys are obsessed with bubble baths. It’s not a bath without bubbles. But we all know how our kids skin can get dried out from too much product of any sort. With this one, I don’t have to worry about if I’m using it too often. It’s gentle but still gives the kids the same satisfaction. Would definitely recommend.
Morgan R.
Beverly
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loves bubbles. I used Mr. Bubble as a kid as well. I do wish it would bubble a little more than what it does but it’s great for those who don’t want to deal with an excessive amount of bubbles. It doesn’t have a smell which is great. My son has sensitive skin and it’s been great at not irritating it!
Faythe S.
Shelbyville, IL
although we haven't had any issues as far as skin irritation with this brand I do still love this product as much as all the other smells and flavors this brand offers. once again I love that I can get this brand at my local Walmart since that is the only grocery store we have in our town!
Victoria E.
North Oaks, MN
Purchased at: Target
I love these bubbles. They are so cheap so I never cringe when I toss them in the cart. My kids drink bathwater and get it in their eye and they have never complained about the soap. It makes a ton of bubbles depending on the pressure of your water. I don’t ever notice a scent.
Izzy L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product brings me such euphoria as it reminds me of my childhood and when I used it for my baby she absolutely loved loved loved the amount of bubbles it makes big bubbles and smells so delicious this is my all time hands-down favorite bubble bath
Emily H.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this bubble bath! We use the gentle because my daughter got an infection from another brand and it broke my heart! So now we play it safe with the extra gentle Mr. Bubble brand. I trust it and bubble baths are her favorite so we both win!
Afzaa N.
I love the bubbles during bathtime but I want something safer for my baby. He likes to scoop up the bubbles, put them in his mouth, and blow. This is too inexpensive to be safe in my opinion! We're experimenting other brands right now.
macey b.
south bend
Purchased at: Walmart
With having a sensitive body, mr bubble was always really soft on my skin. Didn’t ever hurt anything or burn. Not any other product worked like mr bubble. I loved this when I was a child. 10/10 would recommend.
Chelsea M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Bathtime fun at an affordable price. Can’t beat it. Love that they have an extra gentle product as one of my children has much more sensitive skin then the others. I would absolutely recommend
Jessika V.
Saint George, UT
How is this for children with eczema? My little one loves bubbles, but he had severe eczema as a baby, so I'm wondering how gentle this would be on his skin.

Walmart