BY MR. BUBBLE #10 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

DESCRIPTION:

For big, long-lasting bubbles, trust Mr. Bubble Extra Gentle Bubble Bath – specially designed so those with the most sensitive skin can enjoy big, long-lasting bubbles and all the fun Mr. Bubble has to offer.

• Dye and fragrance free
  • Dermatologist and pediatrician tested
  • Hypoallergenic and tear-free
  • Proudly made in the U.S.A.

DIRECTIONS:

To create a tubful of bubbles, pour approximately 2 ounces into warm, running water.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol

• How is this for children with eczema? My little one loves...3 Answers
Jessica A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My poor kid has the worst skin. Anytime we tried to make bathtime fun for him with any bubbles or paints or bath bombs the poor thing would instantly get rashes. I didn't have high hopes for this product but we decided to give it a try anyways--and I'm so glad we did! My son LOVES getting his bubble baths now and he doesn't get the slightest bit of rash from it. Excellent product!
lisa b.
Las Vegas
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff works great lots of bubbles, only thing is the waters gotta be warm / hot so if you can just turn on the hot water and put the bubbles in first then add cold water after a minute or two you'll get more bubbles. Also we got the big bottle and it lasts for a really long time, and my kids like to take lots of bubble baths!
Morgan R.
Beverly
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loves bubbles. I used Mr. Bubble as a kid as well. I do wish it would bubble a little more than what it does but it’s great for those who don’t want to deal with an excessive amount of bubbles. It doesn’t have a smell which is great. My son has sensitive skin and it’s been great at not irritating it!
Faythe S.
Shelbyville, IL
although we haven't had any issues as far as skin irritation with this brand I do still love this product as much as all the other smells and flavors this brand offers. once again I love that I can get this brand at my local Walmart since that is the only grocery store we have in our town!
Ashley L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If you have a child that is allergic to any and everything this one may work for you!! I loved using this one when we thought my daughter was allergic to all bubble bath products. But it was a certain cheap brand one sold at Walmart. Not this one! She loved all the bubbles it made.
Victoria E.
North Oaks, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
I love these bubbles. They are so cheap so I never cringe when I toss them in the cart. My kids drink bathwater and get it in their eye and they have never complained about the soap. It makes a ton of bubbles depending on the pressure of your water. I don’t ever notice a scent.
Arieanna C.
Dover, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son has sensitive skin and loves his bubble baths. It is normally hard to find a product that doesnt irritate his skin but this doesnt. He is able stay in the bath for hours if I let him! The smell is amazing and the bubbles last for a good amount of time without having to add more.
Dianne H.
Newark, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My kids love this bubble bath. It makes lots of bubbles for them. I love the fact that it is sensitive for my little girl and doesn't provide any irritation in her sensitive areas. This is very affordable and lasts a long time. I would definitely buy this product again.
kate. 🌙.
Winchester
I like that is is unscented and doesn’t interfere with my kids sensitive skin. The bubbles last quite some time and the kids enjoy it! I buy this product a lot and the kids have fun! I will keep buying this product for my children. I would recommend this product.
Alyssa R.
Decatur , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This did the job of making bubbles. I don’t really care for the smell, but my child didn’t mind it. The bubbles only stuck for a bit and it was a little pricier than what we normally buy. It probably wouldn’t be something I shout, GO BUY, but it does the job.

Walmart