Mr. Bubble Extra Gentle Bubble Bath, 36 fl oz uploaded by Yadaris M.Mr. Bubble Extra Gentle Bubble Bath, 36 fl oz uploaded by Stephany H.Mr. Bubble Extra Gentle Bubble Bath, 36 fl oz uploaded by Taina G.

BY GENERIC

Mr. Bubble Extra Gentle Bubble Bath: Makes getting clean almost as much fun as getting dirty Dye and fragrance free Pediatrician and dermatologist tested Hypoallergenic and tear free For over 50 years No animal testing see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Saveena D.
Hinesville, GA
Love Mr Bubble bubble bath. I used it as a kid growing up and now I use this for my son. Love that it doesn't aggravate his sensitive skin or his eyes. Price is extremely affordable and it lasts a good amount of time.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
I use with my daughters. One of them have sensitive skin and with that product she can play with out any allergy. I have 35 years and I remember my parents use Too. Is great product.
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI
Perece y amount of bubbles. I really love that it is dye & fragrance free. My toddler always asks for a bubble bath so I am glad I found something that isn't loaded with dye and is over scented. The big bottle last a long time.
Robb M.
Herndon, VA
After all these years, they're obviously doing something right! I grew up with it and I use it with my kids. It is *not* as bubbly as some other brands, but I don't have to worry about it bothering the boys' eyes or sensitive skin. There also aren't many brands that do these larger sizes of jugs for bubble bath, so it's great to be able to get such a large size.
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
This stuff is very inexpensive and works well. My boy loves it and almost depends on it for each bath. We get ours at the dollar store. It works out great for us because we go through so much.
Taina G.
I love Mr. Bubble Extra gentle Bubble bath because my kids love it. And I love the the bubbles never go away so it stays a bubble for as long as you want.
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
I love buying Mr. bubbles for my kids. The bubbles last the longest and it has a great smell. My kids always come out clean.
Casey L.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
These bubbles are great at first but three minutes after being in the water, they are gone.