Mr. Bubble Bath Liquid uploaded by Kimberly B.Mr. Bubble Bath Liquid uploaded by Taina G.Mr. Bubble Bath Liquid uploaded by Chelsie P.

BY MR. BUBBLE #21 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

Big Bubblin Fun! Original Bubble. Tear-Free & Hypoallergenic. Pediatrician & Dermatologist Tested. Makes Getting Clean Almost as Much Fun as Getting Dirty!® Since 1961 Mr. Bubble® has been specially formulated to use the most mild blend of ingredients.  First introduced in powder form, the current liquid formula allows for big bubbles and a more gentle clean.  Mr. Bubble Bubble Bath has a rich, thick formula with skin soother that safely and gently cleans children s sensitive skin with lots of long lasting bubbly fun.  For big, long-lasting bubbles, trust Mr. Bubbl. see more...

• Does this product make dream-like big bubbles quickly or ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Jessica Z.
El Paso, TX
My kids always ask for bubbles and I always have a bottle of mr. Bubbles available. Love how many bubbles it creates in the bath tub. I do have to use 3 to 4 caps under the running water but it creates more than enough bubbles.
Crystal G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son and bath time recently became a struggle. I tried everything I could think of to not fight with him about taking a bath. I actually bought a bottle of Mr. Bubble bubble bath for myself because I have loved it since I was a kid. I was taking a Mr Bubble bubble bath one night and he came in the bathroom. Instantly he wanted to take a bath!! We always make sure now to have Mr Bubble in our house! It made bath time more fun and a lot easier! There are more bubbles than other brands and they last so much longer!! Thank you Mr Bubble! (:
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My parents bought Mr. Bubbles when I was a kid. This product has been around for a long time and it is still a great and fun bubble bath. My kids played in them and now my grandchildren. It is an affordable product and I would keep using and recommending this for many generations to come if it is still available.
Whitney S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My sons favorite is bath time with tons of bubbles and a little Mr. Bubble goes a long way! I love that you do not have to use the entire bottle to get a decent amount of fun bubbles. I love this product and it does not hurt my sons skin either. Its inexpensive and gets the job done.
Diana S.
Aurora , IL
The moment I tell my daughter is bath time, she gets excited and all because of the bubbles. Smells great. Makes bath time a whole lot easier for us as parents and fun for the children. Affordable. Tiny bit those go a long way. Great bubbles.
Kimberly B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter is in love with this not only because it's pink but because it gives her a lot of bubbles in just the cap full of soap. It's smells great and last a pretty long time
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is by far the best bubble product for children who love bubble baths! It suds up wonderfully and really lasts! I've tried others and nothing compares to Mr. Bubbles!
Kenda w.
Frederick, MD
Love the smell! Kid approved, very gentle did not break out sensitive skin. Found almost anywhere, we picked it up one day out of curiosity and it did not disappoint.
Jessica J.
San Antonio, TX
I'm allergic to this wen I was a lil girl my skin broke out in a rash the next morning after useing this thankfully it was not a deadly reaction but still..
Yes It was super adorable that's y I got it
But I'll never buy it again I never knew someone could b allergic to bubble bath til I found out I was to this one haha

Chelsea W.
Canton, GA
I was so excited to see that they still made this when i ran into it at the store. I bought some for my daughter and she loves it.. ( don't think she notices the smell is amazing) But it smells SO good, and it makes a ton of bubbles. This was a childhood favorite of mine, love it!
Kylyn M.
Tempe, AZ
Does this product make dream-like big bubbles quickly or not enough bubbles? I prefer a full bath of bubbles from bubblebath products