BY MR. BUBBLE #66 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

• Can i get one? Reminds me of my childhood1 Answers
  • My kids loves it is a very good product and fun with all the bubb...2 Answers
  • What store can you find this scent at? I have seen the bubblegum ...3 Answers
Jonnay V.
I always used to use this as a kid! Having bubble bath almost every weekend was what I looked forward to all week. I remember this specific bubble bath smelling really nice and creating LOTS of bubbles, perfect for kids and for making bath time more fun
Vera H.
Mr. Bubble has been around since I can remember er. This fragrance is simply yummy. My kids when little and now my grandkids love a bubble bath. Not pricey buy at walmart. Last a long bath bubbles to play with. Yes we buy it all the time. Booble bath. Haha
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
To this day, I cannot live without my Mr.Bubble bubble bath. No matter what anyone says, this is the best bubble bath EVER (hands down)! I love everything, from the smell, to how soft it makes my skin feels after the bath to all the bubbles. Every time I take a bath with Mr.Bubble, I feel like a kid again. This product really makes me enjoy taking bathes!
Analexis C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Used to LOVE this stuff as a kid. The best bubbles came from this bottle of suds! The scent is noteworthy also. I would recommend this to parents who have kids and want a fun time during their child's bath.
Laura P.
Oroville, CA
Love this product :) used this since I was a kid and I feel like one again every time I use it. If you want to take a relaxing bubble bath or feel like a kid again use this. And I like the scent. its perfect for making bubble beards too! Haha. One bottle normally lasts me a long time because a little goes a long way. No complaints.
ashley s.
spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Mr Bubble is the only bubble bath that I can use. I have been using this bubble bath since the 90's, and now my children use it as well. We love the scent of this bubble bath and the original.
amanda h.
Superior, WI
I really love these for my kids at bath time. Makes the bathroom smell great and the tub gets full of bubbles for lots of fun. If ylu have never tried these you really should if you have younger kids. You don't need to use to much at a time. Well worth your money.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
It's a dense, mold-able soap, kind of like shaving cream, but with a pleasant, mild scent. You can form it into little boats or rafts to float on the water, make yourself a beard, or whatever your little one's imagination can come up with. Good stuff
Bev W.
I used to use Mr. Bubble when i was a kid and i remember the way that it used to fill my bath with bubbles and the bubbles would not disappear. Now i use it for my twins and they love it. I hope that my children's children will also be able to enjoy the memories created by Mr. Bubble!
Lindsey R.
Elgin, SC
We love Mr. bubble!!! Now, we have only used the original scent because our stores don't carry the Blueberry yet! Would love to try this for my toddler! Mr. Bubble has amazingly sudsy suds that don't disappear immediately like other brands!
Kayla s.
Honea Path, SC
What store can you find this scent at? I have seen the bubblegum scent but not this one.
laumarie r.
My kids loves it is a very good product and fun with all the bubbles
Aidesmarie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can i get one? Reminds me of my childhood