BY MR. BUBBLE

Makes Getting Clean Almost as Much Fun as Getting Dirty!®. Dye & Fragrance Free. Tear-Free & Hypo-Allergenic. Dermatologist & Pediatrician Tested. Moisturizes with Aloe & Shea Butter In the shower or bath, create big bubbles and a rich lather with Mr. Bubble Body Wash, Shampoo & Conditioner!  Our gentle formula is tear-free, hypo-allergenic, and is both pediatrician and dermatologist tested to ensure the best fit for your child.  Aloe and shea butter are also added for natural moisturizing. No Animal Testing Please Recycle. see more...

Kay K.
Like a few people on here, I don't have kids but I tried this for myself. I remember Mr. Bubble from my childhood so I used it for a bath and I was surely disappointed. The bath was not moisturizing so I used it as a body wash and got the same results. Crap ingredients plus previous results prevented me from using it as a shampoo. Two stars for the gentle yet semi-floral smell.
Francis S.
I do not have children but I tried this on myself. I loved the smell. It reminds me of bubble gum with a few sweet notes. I used it as body wash and I noticed immediately how soft my skin was during and after the shower, better than my current body wash which floored me. Worth the try!
Stacy S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received a sample of this and immediately felt nostalgic. I used it as a body wash because I knew it wouldn't be effective as a conditioner on my hair. I loved it. The smell is just sweet enough and I felt clean and refreshed after using it. The sample size was very generous so I was able to use it a few times. I had the same effect of being refreshed each time so I would recommend this product.,
Kara R.
I received a free sample of this Mr. Bubbles 3 in 1 Body Wash so I let my kids try it. They just used it as a body wash and to make bubbles in the water. I wouldn't normally buy something like this for my kids because I prefer more natural ingredients.
jordan v.
Wampum, PA
I remember using Mr.bubbles when I was a kid. Now I have a daughter and she loves bubbles she always trys to make bubbles with any kind of soap and of course it doesn't work so this is an awesome product.
ashley p.
Hobbs, NM
Not a fan. Don't like the smell also caused an allergic reaction. But those are more personal than general reasons
Sara A.
Elmhurst , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What kid doesn't like bubble. Best wash to make bubble in the tub and it has a great smell