Mr. Bright Mr Bright Teeth Whitening Kit

by Mr. Bright

Smile with confidence; the Mr Bright Teeth Whitening Kit is a simple, safe and effective teeth whitening treatment using a minty-fresh, plant-based formula without damaging peroxide. Utilising advanced LED technology, the compact system provides you with an easy-to-use mouth guard and the strongest peroxide-free, take-home whitening gel available. See instant results in as little as 30 minutes, with a reduction in tooth stains and discolouration and up to 7 shades whiter in two weeks with continued use. Clinically approved and certified, achieve gleaming pearly whites from the comfort of your own home. The Kit Contains: 4 x Whitening Gels 1 x Led Light 1 x Mouth Guard ( Upper + Lower ) 1 x Step By Step Instruction Manual 1 x Zip Case

Does anyone know anything about this?? I’ve seen a couple of reviews but literally no one has said if it works or not..
Start your review of Mr. Bright Mr Bright Teeth Whitening Kit!
autumn K.
Corvallis, OR
So far this kit is amazing I've only used it once so far and I'm loving it! It left my teeth feeling refreshed and I can now keep track of my smile whiteness! Will definitely update with pictures in a week or two! Let me know what you guys thought of the kit!
bailey B.
Duluth, MN
Mr. Bright Mr Bright Teeth Whitening Kit uploaded by bailey B.
I have custom trays from my dentist and I use the Mr. Bright whitening gels with it and I’m OBSESSED. I have sensitive teeth and this is the only gel I have ever found that doesn’t irritate my teeth or gums. My teeth are super white too. I get tons of compliments and I only whiten about twice a month for 10 minutes! (Plus use Colgate optic white toothpaste).
Maritza B.
West Seneca, NY
customer service is excellent.  I like how easy the teeth whitening kit is to use. the instructions and illustrations are very easy to follow and understands. the formula itself doesn't hurt my teeth gums or tongue which is great.
Momo W.
Rockville, MD
I know this is suppose to be better for you then the whitening strips... . but I did not like it. It was so big and not a good fit for my teeth. and I keep on tasting the gel.
Ivana J.
This kit was not professional grade! You have to hold it at least 30 mins each time to get a slight lighter shade after 3 times... not the best teeth whitening kit...
Melina O.
Sarajevo
Love that Mr. Bright formula doesn't contain any harsh chemicals, giving you the brightest smile without damaging your teeth.