BY MR. BLANC

Mr.Blanc loves to keep things simple, especially when it comes to his daily routine. Hess on a mission to get everybody a bright white smile with as little mess as possible. Mr.Blancs non-peroxide teeth whitening strips are designed to get you that Hollywood smile without causing any damage to your enamel or causing any sensitivity. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alana S.
Ingleside, TX
I will give it to them, my teeth whitened a little bit after the first month of using it, but after that first month it kinda stayed the same. If you're looking for a little touch up, but if you're looking for something where you really need some whitening done, I would recommend something different.
Kayl R.
Santa Fe, NM
I have gotten great results from using this products. It should be said that you cannot use it and then immediately go to an event because teeth look blotchy after using it. This scared me at first but after a few hours, this look goes away. I didn't think it left my teeth as white as the models on their page but it did improve.
Kenna S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these teeth whitening strips! I notice a change while using them, even when drinking coffee everyday. Sometimes more than once a day! They also don't make my teeth sensitive so it is no issue using these strips everyday. I would highly recommend them!
Caitlin B.
Maybole
Amazing amazing product, really gave my teeth the boost they needed, i have had my teeth whitened but even before and after i used the strips and saw a difference, would 100% recommend to others , this is after teeth whitener and strips but the strips did definitely give them a boost
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
I love these strips! They're don't have a permanent effect but before going out or on a date etc they're amazing! The price is okay, for me I'm willing to pay it. You can leave them on for 30 minutes whilst getting ready, wash the excess product off and then you have some sparkly white teeth!
Yasmin L.
Tyne and Wear , South Shields
Tried everything and anything to whiten my teeth when I stumbled across these, I didn’t have high hopes but was extremely surprised! Not a major fan of the feeling of the gel being left on my teeth but it comes off easily and definitely makes a difference! Teeth are so much whiter
Tegan T.
Cardiff
I’ve repurchased these strips twice now. I find them really good, they work great with my teeth. My friends however have used them and they didn’t think they kept your teeth white after finishing the 2 week supply? I purchased min from Amazon as that was the easiest place to get them from. I really enjoy them and they are great to use before a night out or an event.
Sam P.
Stirling
Loved these. Noticed a difference just after the first use, used these weekly rather than daily so the white smile lasted longer! definitely would recommend, worth the money
Sarah M.
Glasgow
Teeth looked slightly whiter while using, not the best strips that I’ve used but for the price fairly decent, don’t make my teeth feel sensitive and definitely make them look whiter
These are really easy to use. Dry your teeth, put the strip on your teeth, then carry on with whatever you’re doing, remove after 30 minutes. They definitely work after just using one. My teeth are very sensitive and they did not increase the sensitivity at all like some products can. One box of 14 strips (meant to be used every day for two weeks) is £25. I think that’s pretty good considering the results. Teeth will not stay as white once you stop using them but you can buy top up strips or use the Mr Blanc toothpaste. Or just use these as and when rather than a two week treatment. Would recommend.
Ashlee H.
Camino, Ca
Do these strips damage teeth at all?