BY MR. BLANC

Mr.Blanc loves to keep things simple, especially when it comes to his daily routine. Hess on a mission to get everybody a bright white smile with as little mess as possible. Mr.Blancs non-peroxide teeth whitening strips are designed to get you that Hollywood smile without causing any damage to your enamel or causing any sensitivity. see more...

Alana S.
Ingleside, TX
I will give it to them, my teeth whitened a little bit after the first month of using it, but after that first month it kinda stayed the same. If you're looking for a little touch up, but if you're looking for something where you really need some whitening done, I would recommend something different.
Kayla R.
Santa Fe, NM
I have gotten great results from using this products. It should be said that you cannot use it and then immediately go to an event because teeth look blotchy after using it. This scared me at first but after a few hours, this look goes away. I didn't think it left my teeth as white as the models on their page but it did improve.
Kenna S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these teeth whitening strips! I notice a change while using them, even when drinking coffee everyday. Sometimes more than once a day! They also don't make my teeth sensitive so it is no issue using these strips everyday. I would highly recommend them!
Caitlin B.
Maybole
Amazing amazing product, really gave my teeth the boost they needed, i have had my teeth whitened but even before and after i used the strips and saw a difference, would 100% recommend to others , this is after teeth whitener and strips but the strips did definitely give them a boost
Tegan T.
Vale of Glamorgan
I’ve repurchased these strips twice now. I find them really good, they work great with my teeth. My friends however have used them and they didn’t think they kept your teeth white after finishing the 2 week supply? I purchased min from Amazon as that was the easiest place to get them from. I really enjoy them and they are great to use before a night out or an event.
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
I love these strips! They're don't have a permanent effect but before going out or on a date etc they're amazing! The price is okay, for me I'm willing to pay it. You can leave them on for 30 minutes whilst getting ready, wash the excess product off and then you have some sparkly white teeth!
tye❣ M.
manchester , old trafford
this whitening product is effective leaving your teeth look a few shades lighter with every use however not ideal as you need to leave them on for 30 mins so it’s difficult to find time to use them.
Sam P.
Stirling
Loved these. Noticed a difference just after the first use, used these weekly rather than daily so the white smile lasted longer! definitely would recommend, worth the money
Sarah M.
Glasgow
Teeth looked slightly whiter while using, not the best strips that I’ve used but for the price fairly decent, don’t make my teeth feel sensitive and definitely make them look whiter
Shannon F.
These whitening strips taste horrid. They leave a Jelly like substance all around your teeth and gums. They appear to be whitening your teeth once you take the strip off. However if you look in the mirror a few hours later your teeth are back to normal. Don't try this, it's not good for your natural teeth. Find a dentist and ask them to whiten your teeth instead!
Ashlee H.
Camino, Ca
Do these strips damage teeth at all?