BY MR. BLANC

Mr.Blanc loves to keep things simple, especially when it comes to his daily routine. Hess on a mission to get everybody a bright white smile with as little mess as possible. Mr.Blancs non-peroxide teeth whitening strips are designed to get you that Hollywood smile without causing any damage to your enamel or causing any sensitivity. see more...

• Do these strips damage teeth at all? 1 Answers
Alana S.
Alana S.
Ingleside, TX
I will give it to them, my teeth whitened a little bit after the first month of using it, but after that first month it kinda stayed the same. If you're looking for a little touch up, but if you're looking for something where you really need some whitening done, I would recommend something different.
Kenna S.
Kenna S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these teeth whitening strips! I notice a change while using them, even when drinking coffee everyday. Sometimes more than once a day! They also don't make my teeth sensitive so it is no issue using these strips everyday. I would highly recommend them!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Santa Fe, NM
I have gotten great results from using this products. It should be said that you cannot use it and then immediately go to an event because teeth look blotchy after using it. This scared me at first but after a few hours, this look goes away. I didn't think it left my teeth as white as the models on their page but it did improve.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
These whitening strips taste horrid. They leave a Jelly like substance all around your teeth and gums. They appear to be whitening your teeth once you take the strip off. However if you look in the mirror a few hours later your teeth are back to normal. Don't try this, it's not good for your natural teeth. Find a dentist and ask them to whiten your teeth instead!
laura A.
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
5 stars but only used once, so yesterday I used this strip for he first time. I have had it for a couple of months in my draw just 1 pack as a free sample. I used it was easy enough I saw results straight away , I couldn't stop smiling and looking at my teeth. For that reason alone I am going to buy the month pack.
Katie M.
Katie M.
belfast
Amazing , makes your teeth feel amazing , deep cleaning and also makes your teeth a shitey white x
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Camino, Ca
Do these strips damage teeth at all?