Mr. Blanc Bamboo Charcoal Tooth Whitening Polish uploaded by Kerstin💚sparkles B.

BY MR. BLANC

Layla S.
St Albans
This product is so good, ive been using it for about a month now and i could tell the difference within a couple of days. it still tastes like mint and doesn’t leave any horrible residue and would definitely recommend it if you want your teeth whiter. however the only downside is that it is slightly pricey!
Lucy A.
nottingham
This is ok - I didn’t really notice much of a difference with this toothpaste, I think that this is beat used with other whitening products at the same time, a little inconvenient and I don’t always want to use it as the toothpaste is black and gets everywhere. This price point is quite high and I can’t see my self repurchasing this as I try and avoid using it unless I use it in the shower
Lauren M.
Gillingham, Kent
This product really does whiten your teeth, as it’s black toothpaste I’d recommend brushing your teeth before you do your makeup as it can somehow get everywhere. It’s not bad for the price it is.
Júlia S.
Produto muito bom realiza o que promete no rótulo, deixa os dentes mais brancos ficando assim mais bonito, o gosto dele é um pouco desagradável mais compensa muito testar.
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
I was such a fan of the whitening strips that I thought I'd give the toothpaste a go but sadly, it doesn't have the same effect or anywhere near. Overall it makes a good toothpaste and I love the ingredients which compare better to normal toothpastes but it doesn't give that whitening effect as advertised. Because I generally do like it as a toothpaste I would give it a higher rating but the price is very high and with the many alternatives at a much lower price, I don't find this worth it.
I really like this. It has a gritty texture and it is black like you would think from it being charcoal. I have noticed that my teeth are whiter since I’ve been using this. I don’t have stains on my teeth from black tea and coffee. I use it with the Mr Blanc toothpaste too. It’s usually on offer at Superdrug so you can get it a little cheaper. Would recommend.
Terri H.
Brilliant tooth polish. I got this free to review from another company and I’m loving it. Very effective and doesn’t cause the teeth to go sensitive. Overall really happy with how white my teeth are now :) comes in a massive tube and literally only need the smallest amount. not sure on the price as stated above I received this product free but I wanted to give a review on here as well as the other company.
Maisie H.
This works wonders on my teeth, recently I have started to get tea stains on my teeth and this along with their other whitening tooth paste and instant whitening top up strips have removed the stains and helped to whiten my teeth. A little pricey but worth it in my opinion as they actually work!
tye❣ M.
Old Trafford , Manchester
this is by far my favourite tooth paste, you can see the difference straight away. The whitening is gradual and as far as I can tell it’s doesn’t effect the health of your teeth ie enamel. Slightly expensive for a tooth paste but definitely worth it.
Anna-Marie M.
Scotland
This toothpaste is really good value for money.
It cleans really well and leaves mouth feeling fresh.
I have used it for a good while now and I've noticed a difference! Would recommend.
Heather A.
E Fairfield, VT
How bad does this taste does it stain the teeth bad?