BY MR. BEER #46 in Hard Cider

Mr.beer hard cider brew kit see more...

• How long does it take to use this?2 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it just a kit and you still do everything...1 Answers
  • Someone please tell me if this is easy to use.2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Yusbreili G.
They couldn't have made the process simpler. I love my homebrewing kit. I was delighted that it exceeded my expectations. Everything I needed was in there, just add water and sugar to brew. It included bottles to house my cider, pint glasses, labels for my bottles, etc. You name it, it was included. The price point was fantastic and it is an ideal kit for anyone venturing into the world of home brewing. I highly recommend it. While I bought it for cider, I can use it to make cider, beer, wine, mead, any manner of fermented beverages. In addition to being a fun process, it saves me money, and I can craft exactly the drink I want.
Any budding brewmeister would be well-served to start with this kit.
Brie L.
I have a Mr. Beer kit and its super cool. Love how I can make my own beer and it's super easy and fun to do.
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA
We used this and it worked wonders! It took awhile before we were able to have our own beers but sure enough, we did and it tasted great!
Juliana G.
Fayetteville, NC
This is just awesome! such a fun activity to do with your spouse or friends and family and makes delicious beer too!
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg, FL
This looks to cute and what! This is refillable I need this. It will eliminate that last bit of beer that everyone leave in the bottle because it's hot.
brittany  t.
Pittston, PA
This brew kit is pretty neat. the taste isn't too bad but it is a desired taste. quick and easy kit and not hard to make.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Esta bien me gusta solo que es un poco fuerte para mi gusto pero esta bien me gusta me parece genial, recommendada!!!!!!
Maureene C.
Roseville , CA
How long does it take to use this?
Ashley J.
Austin, TX
Someone please tell me if this is easy to use.
Alex C.
How does this work? Is it just a kit and you still do everything, or does this make it simple enough for beginning brewers? I'v been wanting to start making my own beers for a while now, but it seems way too complicated. And time consuming.