Mr. Bar B Q Mesquite Wood Chips Bundle

Shop for Grills & Grill Accessories at The Home Depot. Add a delicious, mesquite smoked flavor to your grilled foods with Mr. Bar-B-Qs 100% authentic Mesquite Wood Smoking Chips. The secret weapon of any great barbeque chef is high-quality, wood smoking chips that enhance the flavor and aroma of meat, poultry, fish, and vegetables. Now, with Mr. Bar-B-Qs Mesquite Wood Smoking Chips, you can achieve smokehouse quality flavors on your home grill anytime. If you have never smoked meats and barbecue before, you re truly in for a tasty treat that s remarkably easy to prepare. Just soak, smoke, and enjoy BBQ that s infused with the distinctive, seductive mesquite scent and flavors that will have everyone s mouth watering and asking for seconds. Bundled in a 2-bag pack, you will have plenty of 100% authentic Mesquite Wood Smoking Chips on hand for your next BBQ meal, as well as enough smoker chips to easily adjust the intensity of flavor to best suit your taste. The basic flavor profile of mesquite, the official smoke wood of Texas barbecue, is characterized by a deep or strong, hearty flavor that best compliments beef, but also works well with fish, pork, and poultry. A favorite of BBQ chefs all over the country, Mr. Bar-B-Q s 100% authentic Mesquite Wood Smoking Chips make your barbecue occasions memorable and delicious every time.

Has anyone tried this brand before?
Do you need a special grill to use these? Any tips?
These are great!
Start your review of Mr. Bar B Q Mesquite Wood Chips Bundle!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Decorator Expert Level 5
1,298 reviews
Mr. Bar B Q Mesquite Wood Chips Bundle uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
We tried this product my husband love it, we took to the mountain evey we go to camping,great value an great smoke flavor last long time almost 2 hours and It has an amazing flavor the meat tasted yummy,we recommended our friend and they love it.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
These wood chips in Mesquite flavor are something my husband always liked to buy. They really do flavor your meat. Easy to use. Quite inexpensive.
Misty S.
Madill, OK
My favorite brand of wood chips (unusal I know), but these wood chips give the perfect mesquite flavor without leaving a wood after taste. I'd recommend to anyone!
Marina V.
Frisco, TX
This is kind of random but I love these wooden chips to make smoked cocktails, specifically old fashions.
Veronica M.
mokena, IL
I use this charcoal to prepare a grill at home, it is durable and super economical. utilizo este carbon para preparar parrilla en mi casa, es duradero
pink I.
Salome, AZ
I'm not the barbecuer in the family but I do know that it we do like to try different things to see what makes the meat taste different
Shy A.
Columbus
These smoker chips provide great flavor for all kinds of foods including meat, fish, vegetables and more. Add a real mesquite flavor when you grill with Mr. Bar-B-Q ! Love this also smells so good to me lol!
Amanda A.
Magalia, CA
We use these in our wood chip smoker and it really helps save us money in the long run. We smoke almonds, bacon, jalapeño, meat, cheese (in the cold smoke accessory), just about anything really. These chips come in different wood “flavors” and really do a good job adding to the smoke flavor. I would definitely recommend them.
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
I got this ones and it was ok but I don’t think I would buy it again because it’s not common see it in my location
Angela V.
Shreveport, LA
Oh these make our meats taste so good!! I have become such a snob that I don’t even know any to eat off the grill unless we use these!!