BY MPI

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

ATTENTION: REQUIRES NTSC REGION 1 COMPATIBLE PLAYER Kendra: The Complete First Season [2 Discs] (DVD NEW) Label: Mpi Home Video Format: DVD-STANDARD Region: 1 Release Date: 19 Jul 2011 Video Format: NTSC No. of Discs: 3 EAN: 0030306797991 All our items are brand new. Our customer service is multilingual for your convenience and we offer Royal Mail Freepost Service available for qualifying returns. see more...

Review (1)
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I absolutely love Kendra Basket and her cute little family.  I have loved her since she was on The Girls Next Door.  I am so glad that she has this show so we can keep up with her.  She is so real and tells it like it is or how she feels and that is hard to find in most actors.  Her children are the cutest and I love getting to watch them grow up.  I am glad that she has made up with her father and hope that she and her mother can mend things and keep them mended.  Kendra has gone through so much the last few years and is still strong and loving life.  She is an inspiration that we all go through some tough times, but we can pull through.