BY MOYNA BAGS #92 in uncategorized

Ivory Hand Beaded by Traditional Artisans in India Framed Bags with Ribbon Roses and Faux Pearls, Ivory see more...

Savannah A.
Brentwood, TN
I LOVE PURSES THEY ARE REALLY CUTE I HAVE LIKE 4 BUT I NEED MORE I LOVE WEARING THEM AND JUST CHANGING THEM OUT ON SPECIAL OCCASIONS !!!!!! ................................... i need this item asap
Veronica B.
N Chesterfield , VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PURSE ITS REALLY CUTE I LOVE WEARING THEM AND JUST CHANGING THEM OUT ON SPECIAL OCCASIONS !!!!!! ................................... i need this item asap......
Carelis G.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this handbag.i think its perfect when going out with friends or family.it is so cute. a summer or night bag.
mya a.
Bronx, NY
I think this is a nice hand bag to grab and go. It pretty nice for a gift .it has a ribbon pretty for a woman
kate k.
Moscow, PA
So nice for a lunch date or even a special event. Cutest little bag ever!
Christine R.
Arden, NC
This pretty little bag would be so cute for a wedding, it is so cute!
aidan a.
Arlington, TX
I WISH I WOULD GET THIS, OT IS BEAUTIFUL! <3
Alice D.
I got this for my sister. The quality is not good at all. I know this is handmade and coming from India but for the price I am paying I deserve a better quality product. When I called for a replacement, I was asked to pay return fee from my pocket and told that replacement will take weeks. I asked for refund and was told about some deduction. Absolutely frustrating experience. Order at your own risk.
April B.
Fort Langley , BC
This Moyna purse with pretty soft white ribbon roses and faux pearls is plain gorgeous. It is simple yet girlie with a nod to a simpler time with its old fashioned clasp. This would make a perfect bridesmaid purse or really just a fun purse for day or night. I think it is great, its affordable and a fun piece to ad to your collection.
Beatriz D.
Chino hill california
That one of my favorites this bag is precious its awesome i love and also the Price is super pretty my and my mom loves this bag
Kenya M.
ARLINGTON, TX
How long does this hand bag last?