Moxie Tampons Non-Applicator  Super Plus

Moxie Tampons Non-Applicator Super Plus

BY MOXIE #19 in Tampons

We girls deserve the best - all the time. That s why we created Moxie: Quality tampons, securely protected in unique and discreet purse - worthy tins. Stylish and feminine with a hint of glam, we no longer have to keep our tampons under wraps. Every day should be special. ...spoil yourself with Moxie. Twist-open wrapper with a Silken Glaze™ coating. Fully recyclable tins & outer packaging Bag it and Bin it - Don t Flush it Tampon made from: Rayon fibers with a polyethylene/polyester cover and a cotton strong. see more...

Moxie Tampons Non-Applicator  Super Plus
Moxie Tampons Non-Applicator Super Plus
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Great #tampon! The packaging lovely. The has great #absorption. They are effective and #environmentally friendly. They are easy to use. The price is worth the quality. I highly recommend. I'm very satisfied and will continue to use.
Alyssa W.
Boonville, IN
I absolutely love the moxie tampons. They are very easy to hide and bring to the bathroom. Hands down my favorite non applicator tampon. I highly suggest trying this product of you haven't already.
Lori W.
Goldsboro , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Really pretty packaging but who wants a pretty package we just want comfortable tampons
María R.
weston, FL
Súper lindo y me encanta se los recomiendo 100% perfecto y unico, es perfecto
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can you find these? How much do they cost? Are they similar or better than OB?
Shannon A.
Brooklyn, NY
Hi, what exactly do it mean by non-applicator? How exactly do this work? I'm so curious...
Norma A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How do these work ? And where can I buy them ?
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do I buy this from?