Moxie Tampons Non-Applicator  Super Plus

Moxie Tampons Non-Applicator Super Plus

BY MOXIE #97 in Feminine Products

We girls deserve the best - all the time. That s why we created Moxie: Quality tampons, securely protected in unique and discreet purse - worthy tins. Stylish and feminine with a hint of glam, we no longer have to keep our tampons under wraps. Every day should be special. ...spoil yourself with Moxie. Twist-open wrapper with a Silken Glaze™ coating. Fully recyclable tins & outer packaging Bag it and Bin it - Don t Flush it Tampon made from: Rayon fibers with a polyethylene/polyester cover and a cotton strong. see more...

Moxie Tampons Non-Applicator  Super Plus
Moxie Tampons Non-Applicator Super Plus
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Great #tampon! The packaging lovely. The has great #absorption. They are effective and #environmentally friendly. They are easy to use. The price is worth the quality. I highly recommend. I'm very satisfied and will continue to use.
Lori W.
Goldsboro , Nc
Really pretty packaging but who wants a pretty package we just want comfortable tampons
María R.
weston, FL
Súper lindo y me encanta se los recomiendo 100% perfecto y unico, es perfecto
Alyssa W.
Boonville, IN
I absolutely love the moxie tampons. They are very easy to hide and bring to the bathroom. Hands down my favorite non applicator tampon. I highly suggest trying this product of you haven't already.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can you find these? How much do they cost? Are they similar or better than OB?
Shannon A.
Brooklyn, NY
Hi, what exactly do it mean by non-applicator? How exactly do this work? I'm so curious...
Norma A.
Wellness Guru Expert
How do these work ? And where can I buy them ?
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Where do I buy this from?