Mox Botanicals Black Plum & Fig Lip Butter

by Mox Botanicals

Where can you buy this? Is it any good?
Did you/will you buy this lip butter again?
Does it taste good?
Start your review of Mox Botanicals Black Plum & Fig Lip Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Love this product! Very moisturizing & leaves lips feeling quenched and soft kissable lips! Fresh smell!” in reviews
Selinsgrove, PA
I didn't expect much from this lip butter, but I surprisingly really like it! It has a wonderful taste and is a lightweight moisturizer on the lips. Not sticky or heavy. It can be hard apply; I wish I had this in a tube. I'm not sure if it is worth the price but the taste and hydration seem to be worth it.
Honestly, this lip butter was such a disappointment. It is cute and has a lovely scent, but it is just completely ineffective. It is way too oily and does not help to lock moisture in at all. Plus, the little tub that it comes in is unsanitary and gross. Give me a regular chapstick any time!
I received a sample of this product from Birchbox about a year ago and I still have some left and use it sparingly because I want it to last. Very moisturizing, light but fruity scent. Smells like a grown ups version of a bonnebell chapstick
Newark, DE
This is my go-to for a quick morning look that keeps my lips soft all day. I typically apply this over a lipstain most workdays. I reapply after lunch - or whenever I need to take a time out to de-stress. It has a mild, pleasant scent and feels light on the lips. This is a great product to prevent chapped lips.
Brooklyn, NY
I have the Pomegranate + Fig and also the Coconut Almandine flavors in this and absolutely can't get over the sleek, recyclable packaging and delicious smells of this ALL natural lippie. I feel like a beauty super sleuth carrying this around in my bag/pocket.
Wheeling, WV
This stuff is great. I like the feel of it, the way it moisturized and the smell is subtle but nice. The only thing that I wasn't crazy about was the packaging. Having to stick my fingers in it every time to get some product out seemed kind of unsanitary.
Blandford, MA
I received one of these in my BB a few months ago. It got me through a bout of chapped lips. I love the light scent and taste it has. Just wish it would last longer on my lips.
East Moline, IL
The product is great, it moisturizes well and it smells fantastic. I loved the packaging, it's sturdy and definitely won't break. This is wonderful for everyone who enjoys pot lip moisturizer instead of tube moisturizer.
Blacklick, OH
I love the packaging aesthetically speaking. For practicality, I hate it. I love the scent and love the name. The price tag is RIDIC! It feels smooth and buttery on the lips but I did not feel like it actually helped with some existing chapping due to the freaky Ohio weather.
Cypress, CA
I love all things lip products but this one didn't pass my test. It smells great don't get me wrong but, someone like me who has extremely chapped lips - this lip balm only kept my lips moisturized for 30 minutes before I had to glob on more product.