Moving Comfort Women's Juno Bra [Black, 30 D] uploaded by Mary M.

BY MOVING COMFORT

Elizabeth R.
West Columbia, SC
If you’re a big breasted lady this is the quintessential sports bra. I’m a 38G (who knew that was even a thing). This will keep the ladies EXACTLY where they’re supposed to be. I will probably never buy another kind of sports bra. I used to have to wear a regular bra and a sports bra (ouch) and still didn’t get this much support and security. I’m never going back to that.
Dianna G.
Ladies, go out and get this bra! I struggled to find something that provided support for kickboxing and running, and found this bra. They are $70, but I’ve bought all mine on clearance for about $30. My criteria is for me to be comfortable when doing jumping jacks faced in front of a mirror( how our kickboxing classes are set up) and there is No “bouncing” with this bra.
Mary M.
All of the moving comfort collection is amazing. They are supportive and very adjustable. I'm a nursing mother and this is the only broth that I can run long distance is in. They also come in cute colors. The only drawback is the price, but you can sometimes find them on clearance.
Muriel W.
I love moving comfort bras when I run , I have a purple, blue and hot pink one which are wonderful . I brought the black one and hated it, I chafted under my breast and in the back where it clasp. I brought the same size as the other ones but the black one although looks well made it just had a totally different feel.
Susie B.
Fpo, AP
By far the best sports bra on the market! I have a larger chest and this is the most supportive and comfortable sports bra I own. The price point is fair and I would even pay more for it now that I know the quality.