Move Over Butter® 65% Whipped Vegetable Oil Spread 10.05 oz. Tub uploaded by Nka k.Move Over Butter® 65% Whipped Vegetable Oil Spread 10.05 oz. Tub uploaded by Kathleen F.

BY MOVE OVER BUTTER #64 in Butter & Margarine

Whipped with sweet cream buttermilk. see more...

Nka k.
Charleston
We bought the move over butter whipped vegetable oil spread at Walmart. Honestly I got it because it was the cheapest butter they had their.
It's delicious and kosher.
I would recommend it to everyone.
I'll definitely buy it again.
Kathleen F.
I really like this product. it is my favorite "tastes like butter but not really butter" option out there. It is always soft because it's in this tub. The only reason I would not give it five stars is because it is difficult for me to find. I have only found it in Walmart and since I don't shop there regularly, I don't buy it as often as I would if I were able to find it in the grocery store.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is my absolute favorite butter of pretty much all time. I seriously don't buy any other kind unless I can't find this in stock nearby and have a butter emergency. It's really fluffy and very easy to spread, isn't really heavy, and has a great taste. I can't stress enough how easily spreadable this is. 100% recommend every time!
Ed K.
Have used this product and it's good but I prefer real butter. But if cost is your motivation then this is your product.