Moustache by Rochas, 4.1 oz EDP Spray for Men

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
If you sprayed this and no one told you what it was and you had been around ysl tuxedo you would be hard pressed to tell the difference…a little bolder and not as smooth in my opinion as the ysl which is in my top 5 of all time, but very good and for the price you can find it at worth a blind buy honestly. Sweet fragrance done right with right amount of woods in the base. Can’t go wrong with this at all.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I have about 30 colognes, EDTs and EDPs in my collection and have had maybe another dozen more in my life. In all this time among all I've tried this is my favorite. It smells SOO good. I go heavy to drown myself in it and find myself spraying any time day or night to catch a whiff of that Bulgarian rose. I don't mind going heavy because it doesn't project loudly and it's so cheap. Rose vanilla done right. An easy no brainier safe reach in every situation. Not gonna impress or get a lot of compliments but ya won't offend either and it feels amazing to catch whiffs of it throughout the day. This is one you wear for yourself. Longevity 5/10 Sillage 4/10 Projection 2/10 Smell 10/10 Value 10/10
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Francia elegante que combina lo clásico con lo moderno. Es por esto por lo que lo hace para momentos por la noche y para temporada de invierno ya que no es un perfume fresco