Logitech

MOUSE WRLS TRKBL MX ERGO PLUS...
4 Reviews
5 / 5
I think that the mouse wrls trkbl mx ergo plus graphite is really really really nice because it’s body work is really lightweight and is really good for gaming
5 / 5
The Logitech MX Ergo Plus Graphite trackball offers a comfortable and ergonomic design that caters to both productivity and precision. Its trackball design reduces the need for wrist movement, promoting a more comfortable user experience during prolonged use. The customizable tilt angle provides flexibility, allowing users to find the optimal position for their hand. The build quality is excellent, with a premium feel to the materials used. The precision mode button is a handy addition, offering users the ability to switch between cursor speeds effortlessly. The included software allows for easy customization of buttons and functions, tailoring the device to individual preferences. The battery life is commendable, and the option for both Bluetooth and USB connectivity enhances versatility. The Graphite color adds a touch of sophistication to the device. While the Logitech MX Ergo Plus Graphite is a top-notch trackball, it might take some time for users transitioning from traditional mice to fully adapt. Overall, it's a reliable and ergonomic choice for those seeking a high-quality trackball experience.
5 / 5
This Mouse is very colorful and super easy to install and to change the overall color scheme, etc. to whatever you’re needing! The cruiser century is adequate and in point !
5 / 5
Few weeks before I developed tennis elbow and using regular mouse became really difficult. I spend many hours in front of my laptop and needed a solution that would help me to recover from tennis elbow, but still enable me to use my laptop. One of my friends recommended me this mouse and I couldn’t be more grateful! It has a tracking ball, meaning you don’t need to move your elbow and only use your thumb to move the cursor. You can change the inclination of the mouse having two available positions, it’s very comfortable to hold and is wireless! My elbow is recovering now (in conjunction with physio), but this mouse is one of the reasons I am feeling much better! And if you think tracking ball is hard to use to, try it out. It only took me few hours to get used to!