Darby S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has become a staple in my household,like we have one always on hand and a backup to go along with it! This is a simple product that goes so far! It has a true coconut smell,non-offensive natural smell, it so pleasant I scant explain it. The bar is white with a very creamy texture. It make for a decent lather, of tropical bubbles! The eight ingredients are all pronounceable, pretty basic and nessesary above all. I use this bar in my body and face, because of how basic this soap is,the way it makes my skin feel, & how good I smell after! It has skin nutirent ingredients that make skin soft, not tight feeling or left stripped. Skin is left hydrated but not greasy either. I use this in my back and it has helped clear up my back acne. This soap is under 5$ at most stores and for the results it gives it's so beyond worth it!