Mountain Ocean Skin Trip Coconut Soap 4.5 oz uploaded by Darby S.

BY MOUNTAIN OCEAN

Mountain Ocean Skin Trip Coconut Soap Description: This vegetable based Moisturizing Soap is made in small batches with the highest quality ingredients. The creamy lather and rich coconut fragrance lasts throughout the bar. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Ingredients: Coconut oil, olive oil, palm oil, vegetable glyverin, water, aloe, sorbitol, fragrance. • Coconut oil, olive oil, palm oil, vegetable glycerin, water, aloe, sorbitol, fragrance. see more...

• Does anyone ever use this as a shampoo bar for their hair?1 Answers
Darby S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has become a staple in my household,like we have one always on hand and a backup to go along with it! This is a simple product that goes so far! It has a true coconut smell,non-offensive natural smell, it so pleasant I scant explain it. The bar is white with a very creamy texture. It make for a decent lather, of tropical bubbles! The eight ingredients are all pronounceable, pretty basic and nessesary above all. I use this bar in my body and face, because of how basic this soap is,the way it makes my skin feel, & how good I smell after! It has skin nutirent ingredients that make skin soft, not tight feeling or left stripped. Skin is left hydrated but not greasy either. I use this in my back and it has helped clear up my back acne. This soap is under 5$ at most stores and for the results it gives it's so beyond worth it!
Charđź–¤ H.
Tyler
Squeaky clean! Love the coconut scent, helps keep my skin moisturised in the heat. Would highly reccommend.
Natalie H.
Portland, OR
Does anyone ever use this as a shampoo bar for their hair?