BY MOUNTAIN HIGH

Our StoryIt was 1976 in Colorado when Mountain High started making its uniquely creamy yoghurt with a process we fondly call 'cultured in the cup.' It's so simple! We use only a few ingredients and then we wait while the milk and cultures slowly turn into yoghurt in the cup.• 9 grams of protein• No artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors• Made with milk from cows not treated with rBST/rBGH* see more...

Sarah G.
Westminster, CO
Good price for a lot of yogurt. I get this sometimes for my husband when he's in a heavy workout phase; he makes protein shakes with it that are really tasty.
Maddy W.
Yogurt is so good for you, I would recommend trying this product. It is very yummy! Plus strawberry flavor is very good!
Cassandra G.
Tulare, CA
Purchased at: Target
I buy this for my son and he loves it. He’ll have it for breaskfast some days with a bit of fruit and cereal on the side.
Jessica L.
Springfield, OR
Gets watery quick, but I just stir it and it is fine. I like the Vanilla yogurt, and adding frozen fruit to it.