BY MOUNTAIN HIGH

Our Story: It was 1976 in Colorado when Mountain High started making its uniquely creamy yoghurt with a process we fondly call 'cultured in the cup.' It's so simple! We use only a few ingredients and then we wait while the milk and cultures slowly turn into yoghurt in the cup. Smooth & creamy texture. No gelatin or funny stuff. No artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, starches or preservatives. Our milk has not been treated with any growth hormones*. No significant difference has been shown in milk from rBST treated cows and non-rBST treated cows. see more...

Kaila M.
Yum, the only yogurt I purchase for me and my family. It’s great for a parfait,smoothies, or on its own. It’s not too sweet, which I prefer. Great consistency. Good stuff!
Whitley D.
north hollywood
We LOVE this yogurt. Recently I actually bought the plain version for my mom and I liked it as well, but i really prefer the Vanilla flavor. It's just enough vanilla flavor without being over bearing because lets be real, vanilla can be a little too much at times. My one year old loves this yogurt as well. We use it to make parfaits for morning breakfast or a quick rice oatmeal concoction as a quick breakfast for the baby. LOVE!
Jenell J.
Sacramento , CA
Who doesn’t love yogurt it goes with everything! This is my first time using the tub and mountain high but it’s delicious I add some strawberries and I’m good to go!! It can be purchased at most grocery stores
Athalia B.
Colorado Springs, CO
This yogurt is great. It has great flavor, has live cultures, doesn't have too much sugar, and is inexpensive. It also lasts a couple weeks in the fridge. Great with mix ins too.
Cecely B.
This is my favorite brand and flavor of yogurt. It's not too sweet like other brands. Highly recommend!
Candy C.
Wish this stuff didn't have so much sugar in it but it does taste good. I prefer nonfat Greek yogurt
Lynn B.
Green Mtn Fls, CO
The only regular yogurt I buy! Has a great vanilla flavor and is the smoothst yogurt ever.