BY MOUNTAIN HIGH

Our Story: It was 1976 in Colorado when Mountain High started making its uniquely creamy yoghurt with a process we fondly call 'cultured in the cup.' It's so simple! We use only a few ingredients and then we wait while the milk and cultures slowly turn into yoghurt in the cup. Smooth & creamy texture. No gelatin or funny stuff. No artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, starches or preservatives. Our milk has not been treated with any growth hormones*. No significant difference has been shown in milk from rBST treated cows and non-rBST treated cows. see more...

Whitley D.
north hollywood
We LOVE this yogurt. Recently I actually bought the plain version for my mom and I liked it as well, but i really prefer the Vanilla flavor. It's just enough vanilla flavor without being over bearing because lets be real, vanilla can be a little too much at times. My one year old loves this yogurt as well. We use it to make parfaits for morning breakfast or a quick rice oatmeal concoction as a quick breakfast for the baby. LOVE!
Athalia B.
Colorado Springs, CO
This yogurt is great. It has great flavor, has live cultures, doesn't have too much sugar, and is inexpensive. It also lasts a couple weeks in the fridge. Great with mix ins too.
Lynn B.
Green Mtn Fls, CO
The only regular yogurt I buy! Has a great vanilla flavor and is the smoothst yogurt ever.
Cecely B.
This is my favorite brand and flavor of yogurt. It's not too sweet like other brands. Highly recommend!
Candy C.
Foodie Expert
Wish this stuff didn't have so much sugar in it but it does taste good. I prefer nonfat Greek yogurt