BY MOUNTAIN HIGH

Our Story: It was 1976 in Colorado when Mountain High started making its uniquely creamy yoghurt with a process we fondly call 'cultured in the cup.' It's so simple! We use only a few ingredients and then we wait while the milk and cultures slowly turn into yoghurt in the cup. Smooth & creamy texture. No gelatin or funny stuff. No artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, starches or preservatives. Our milk has not been treated with any growth hormones.* No significant difference has been shown in milk from rBST treated cows and non-rBST treated cows. see more...

Kelly S.
Love vanilla yogurt because I like to avoid any additional sugar possible, but this yogurt is still a little too sweet for my taste. However, I use to to make yogurt covered raisins and bananas, and it's nice. Little too pricey for what it is. I think I'll stick to my Greek yogurt.
Zulema G.
This yogurt is super yummy, my daughter loves yogurt but not with fruit or too many different flavors so I stick to this simple vanilla flavor and she loves it
Julie B.
Independence
This has to be my most favorite yogurt. I add fresh fruit to it or add it to smoothies. It has the best vanilla flavor ever!
Erica H.
My kids eat this yogurt and they love it! I like getting the big tubs and it doesn’t cost very much for the tub.
Christy B.
Apple Valley, CA
I love this yogurt!! It is delicious, good for you, and fat free!! It is also at a good price! Super good!