Add a Photo

By MOUNTAIN HIGH
#1304 in Yogurt
Mountain High® Original Style Plain Yoghurt.
All Natural.
Billions of Live & Active Cultures.
Smooth and Creamy. Cultured in Cup.
10g Protein.
Whole milk yogurt 3.25% milkfat.
Photo (1)
Mariam H.
Mariam H.
Walnut Creek, CA

Oh Mountain High Yogurt, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. Alternatively, let me count the number of empty cartons piling up in my recycling bin. This yogurt is so good! Tart and thick, as yogurt should be. Full of healthy probiotics and no strange artificial sweeteners and thickeners. I eat this yogurt almost every day.
Zeyn G.
Zeyn G.
Reno , NV

No gelatin yogurt. We love to eat plain yogurt. My little one started to eat this yogurt when he was 5 1/2 months old. I buy it at Walmart or Simiths
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

This is our favorite non-greek yogurt. It's super thick for a "regular" yogurt, isn't too tart, has a great texture, and great flavor. It's perfect by itself or with fruit/granola mixed in. Blends perfectly into smoothies and banana "ice cream".
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Great yogurt this brand has other flavors also. I use this yogurt in my fruit smoothies and it taste absolutely great.
Tinkey K.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA

This plain yogurt is so thick and yummy. It has 10g of protein. My son like it a lot. I eat this yogurt with my rice biriyani.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.

Love this yogurt. It doesn't have a weird after taste for being plain. Great to eat alone, with granola, or to put in the blender to make smoothies

Join Now