Mountain High Original Style Plain Yoghurt 3.25% Milkfat uploaded by Zeyn G.

BY MOUNTAIN HIGH

Mountain High® Original Style Plain Yoghurt.
All Natural.
Billions of Live & Active Cultures.
Smooth and Creamy. Cultured in Cup.
10g Protein.
Whole milk yogurt 3.25% milkfat. see more...

Sarah G.
I love this yogurt because it's the only reasonably priced non-greek yogurt that doesn't have gelatin! It's amazing because this means I can eat it everyday, not just as a special treat like other gelatin-free yogurts. I literally go through the large tubs every 2 weeks and I love these! This is great to eat plain, in smoothies, and to add to other recipes. I love this and it's always been a staple in my fridge!
Mariam H.
Walnut Creek, CA
Oh Mountain High Yogurt, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. Alternatively, let me count the number of empty cartons piling up in my recycling bin. This yogurt is so good! Tart and thick, as yogurt should be. Full of healthy probiotics and no strange artificial sweeteners and thickeners. I eat this yogurt almost every day.
Jessica P.
This is our favorite non-greek yogurt. It's super thick for a "regular" yogurt, isn't too tart, has a great texture, and great flavor. It's perfect by itself or with fruit/granola mixed in. Blends perfectly into smoothies and banana "ice cream".
Zeyn G.
Reno , NV
No gelatin yogurt. We love to eat plain yogurt. My little one started to eat this yogurt when he was 5 1/2 months old. I buy it at Walmart or Simiths
Jennifer Z.
Love this yogurt. It doesn't have a weird after taste for being plain. Great to eat alone, with granola, or to put in the blender to make smoothies
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
This plain yogurt is so thick and yummy. It has 10g of protein. My son like it a lot. I eat this yogurt with my rice biriyani.
Melissa M.
Great yogurt this brand has other flavors also. I use this yogurt in my fruit smoothies and it taste absolutely great.
Trisha P.
Moorpark
This yogurt goes very well with Indian food, does wonders as a cool mellow companion when the spice kicks jn