BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mountain dew voltage soda 2 l see more...

• Do they sell in cans? Where do they have these in cans of...3 Answers
Jesusita L.
This is my second favorite mountain dew, sorry but Baja blast is the best..., it is better than I thought it would be since most new mountain dew are the same flavors over and over again.
Juan B.
winter park
This new flavor of Mountain Dew is the best it reminds me of Baja blast. I love to do the dew when I’m drinking Mountain Dew. It’s always a smooth taste for a soda pop at least. I’m excited to see what flavors they come out with next.
Julie M.
Newport, MI
This is by far my favorite mountain dew drink. I love the flavor. I used to get a bottle everyday for work because I love it so much. Everyone should try this flavor because it is so delicious.
Amanda L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Regular, code red and this one is my husband's go to drinks. He can drink a 2 litter in a day so we love that they are generally on sale or that the are cost effective.
ashley m.
Cookeville, TN
My husband loves this drink. Of all the Mountain Dew flavors this is by far his favorite. Its affordability depends on the store you get it from. It exceeded his expectations and he would certainly buy it again.
Erin B.
St Petersburg, FL
I loved this soda when I was younger. I don't know if they changed it or my taste buds changed, but I recently bought a bottle and, while I was able to get most of it down just fine, by the time j was half way through the bottle I was over it and its taste. I ended up pouring the last 1/4 of the bottle down the drain. It's overly sweet (I enjoy original Mt Dew, and that's very sweet, too...but nothing like this). Carbonation is fine. It's tastes like a mix of artificial berries, citrus and something else I can't quite put my finger on. It also has a similar taste to a cheap alcoholic beverage in a can by the name of a number and Spanish (misspelling) of crazy. Pass for me.
Elisa M.
This is by far my favorite soda ever. It tastes like a blue raspberry ring pop and I love it. I only let myself have it once in a while because otherwise I’ll overdose on sugar but oh my god this stuff is amazing.
Hannah M.
Belleville, WI
Voltage is my second favorite Mountain Dew product. I drink this more because it's more readily available and it tastes great. The flavor reminds me of sour patch kids which I love. I will buy this soda as long as I'm living.
Maureen K.
Anderson, SC
This carbonated drink is so good! I only have a small glass before college and it seems to keep me awake through out the day until lunch. I. Am. Addicted! It's so so good, I highly recommend. Definitely on the shopping list forever.
M T.
Calhoun, GA
I'm not a big Mountain Dew fan but I tried the voltage the other day and it was actually pretty good! My son and father in law are obsessed with this stuff and I can see why. It has a great flavor to it.
Arzoo K.
Do they sell in cans? Where do they have these in cans of 24?