BY MOUNTAIN DEW #75 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Mountain Dew Voltage®.
The first ever Dew® created by Dew drinkers and chosen in a national vote.
By Dew drinkers. For Dew drinkers.
Dew® charged with Raspberry Citrus Flavor and Ginseng with Other Natural Flavors.
12 Cans. see more...

• What's the flavor of this? I saw this at Walmart n should...2 Answers
  • Where can I get packages like this in this flavor?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nava S.
I don’t drink much soda but sometimes I just get a craving for it. I love this flavor! It’s crisp and has a blue raspberry flavor to it- that sounds kind of weird, but just trust me, it’s pretty good! If you’ve tried Baja Blast from Taco Bell, it reminds me that.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I love mt.dew however I did not like this drink at all. I didn't like the combination of flavors mixed. some may love the combination. this drink just was not for my taste buds. My kids didn't like it much either and they love getting a soda treat !
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I've drank this several times in my life. The packaging is great, very form fitting grips. I have bought this many times. I specifically like this one for its raspberry and strong ginseng taste. I think other people already like this product, so it sells itself
Gabriela L.
this is the best ever second to baja blast, i would recommend buying it, i thought it was gonna taste weird but it actually is good, unfortanatly i can only find it at my dollar store so thats usually when i only get it. i think they should move this to taco bell also :D
Bridgette A.
Savannah
Mountain Dew is a staple in my house. Having 2 toddlers & a newborn we need all the caffeine we can get! Voltage is my favorite flavor but I will never turn down an original Mountain Dew. Kroger always has great deals on 12 packs & I stock up every time I go.
Makenzie A.
Mountain Dew has always been a favorite of mine since childhood, and growing up and becoming a mom I needed something with a little more caffeine and came across Voltage. The flavor is so delicious and gives you just enough kick without getting jittery. Love it!
Red M.
My favorite flavor of Mountain Dew aside from original. I'm not a big fan of berry flavors, but Voltage really worked a miracle with this concoction! Delicious, satisfying, and full of enough caffeine to keep me on my feet!
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
The best way to dew mountain dew is voltage. This dark blue goodness tastes amazing 10 times better than the original, but is underappreciated and barely known. Dew the dew in blue. ;)
Rebecca Q.
This is one of my favorite sodas of all time! I am not a huge Mountain Dew drinker, but I will drink this guy all the time. I can not really describe the flavor, but it is really sweet and refreshing at the same time. And this is still good flat which you can not say about many sodas.
Lauren C.
Portageville, MO
Hands down the best mountain dew they've ever created, I buy this every time I can find it in stores (kinda hard to find around here). PLEASE get them in stores more, and sodas are expensive anyways so I guess the price isn't to bad. I do push people to try this product, its my fav!
Kassandra L.
Where can I get packages like this in this flavor?
Shannon D.
Largo, FL
What's the flavor of this? I saw this at Walmart n should have bought it but didn't see any description of flavor on the box. I am an avid Mt dew fan I'm sorry I didn't grab it n just try it lol