Mountain Dew® Voltage® 20 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Iris R.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Dew® charged with raspberry citrus flavor and ginseng. see more...

• Is Has Been My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE ! The First Time I Tasted It I F...1 Answers
Polina M.
Polina M.
Orange, CA
This particular flavor came out when I was in my prime of high school. It was one of three flavors battling out to be the top summer flavor that year (2008?) My friends and I were obsessed with it and drank it on the daily all summer and made sure to vote in hopes it would win- it did. Now whenever i treat myself to a bottle of this, I close my eyes and take that first sip and I feel like it's back to that summer again- sounds dumb I know...but when a flavor can take you back to your best memories, you know it's good. It's a icy berry type flavor that is just delicious.
Jha'kimbree H.
Is Has Been My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE ! The First Time I Tasted It I Fell In Love, They've Came A Long Way With It. They now Have It In A 12pk, in Soda Machines. ❤️✔️ Bljes Also My Fav Color, And Favorite Flavor In Most Food Items, Lol Anyone Else ?
Lily B.
Lily B.
Byrdstown, TN
I was never a huge fan of Mt. Dew but when this came out and I tried it I automatically fell in love. It was the best flavor I have ever tried and it compared to nothing ever. Sad thing is I don't think they have it anymore.
Grace J.
Grace J.
This is my all time favorite drink!! I love almost all of the Mountain Dew flavors!!
Teri B.
Teri B.
I usually try to stay away from Mountain Dew products because of how high in caffeine and sugar they are, but I am obsessed with this drink. It taste exactly like the now extinct Pepsi blue and it is absolutely delicious. It taste just like blue raspberry, and it definetly one of my favorite drinks. My only complaint is how many calories are in it.
Iris R.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
My son asked me to review this soda because is his favorite. He told me to tell you guys that is has a grape sourpath candy wiith the sour taste. Lol as for me I dont buy regualr because the amount of sugar is high.
Alison W.
Alison W.
Shippenville
I buy this everyday on my lunch break. It's my favorite Mountain Dew flavor they have! It has a sweet cotton candy like taste!
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Omaha, NE
this is the best mountain dew ever and I want to inject it into my bloodstream because I love it so much. I drink it far too often. I buy this whenever it is available. Regular mountain dew is great but this is better. Will buy a million times.
Destenie G.
Destenie G.
San Antonio, TX
ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SODA EVER! I love this soda so much. I can drink it all the time. I love the taste.