BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Dew® charged with raspberry citrus flavor and ginseng. see more...

Kayla S.
Helena, MT
Not a huge fan of this. I love regular dew and also like the code red but this flavor is just a bit strange.. it's not terrible but just not for me! Luckily they have plenty of others to choose from
Rachael S.
Greenhead
I do not care for voltage, I tried it once and it is way to sweet, and it smells like pure melted candy. It wasn't terrible but definitely not my kind of drink. I like to stick to the original.
Clarissa M.
Mckeesport, PA
Voltage is easily the best flavor of Mountain Dew. I like it a lot better than the traditional flavor, and the color is pretty cute. Whenever I have a cheat day, it is my go-to soda. Everyone should try it at least once!
Makeup l.
My favorite Mtn. Dew is definitely the voltage. I get it all the time it has a really good flavor to it. It's different and and it's not the same original mtn. dew. I would buy it over and over again.
Allison R.
This is my absolute favorite Mountain Dew! It has a great taste! If I could give this more than 5 stars I would! I would highly recommend this!!