BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mountain Dew Throwback - 12CT.
Ya-Hooo!
Made with real sugar.
170 calories per can.
12-12 fl oz cans (144 fl oz). 12-355 ml cans (4.26 L). see more...

• How is the throwback soda compared to regular Mtn. Dew? 4 Answers
  • Anyone know if this is actually HEALTHIER for you or wors...1 Answers
  • Are these similar to the Coke made with cane sugar?3 Answers
Willow D.
Neoga, IL
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Doesn’t even taste like Mountain Dew, but In a good way. Sweet and smooth. Throwback Mountain Dew actually feels cleaner in my mouth than regular Mountain Dew does, and is cool and refreshing. I hope it’s always around!
Breyonna S.
I really love the throw back line that Pepsi did with Mountain Dew. You can definitely tell the difference with the cane sugar unlike with the original mountain dew. If you're someone who likes bottled soda that is sold in Mexico, you will love this since it has that real sugar taste. I've loved this stuff since it was available in stores.
Matthew C.
Summit Hill, PA
Love the Throwback, I feel at has just that little bit of extra sweetness that the regular doesn't have. It also reminds me of when I was a kid when I have this. Its no more expensive then the regular mountain dew at the stores that carry it. would highly recommend it!
Diana K.
Talkeetna, AK
If there's one thing I can't live without it would be my Throwback Mt. Dew!  Between my love for this and my husband's love for Pepsi, we should buy stock in the company because we purchase so much of it.  I love that it is real sugar and not artificial sweeteners.
Amy N.
Love these! Mountain Dew is my favorite and the throwback is just as good as the standard. It does definitely have a different flavor, so try a bottle or something before you buy a whole case, just in case you're not a fan. But overall, I'd recommend it.
Bailee M.
The best Mt. Dew to ever exist. Absolutely so delicious with out all of our 2.0 chemicals - just pure soda and natural sugar. My go to for carby soda pop. Great value when you can find it. It is hard to find.
Mellissa C.
Hazelton, ID
I can give throwback mtn dew a million thumbs up. They use real sugar made from sugar beets which my family grows!! This is the only kind of mtn dew we drink. It tastes better than regular kind.
Olesya A.
Dude, everything about this takes me back to the 90’s. Mountain Dew will always be one of my favorite brands of soda, but I only drink it on special occasions because of how much sugar is in here lol.
Lucille S.
Saint Louis, MO
Throwback reminds me of my childhood. The taste is one you can never forget. Like all soda of you use one can with a box cake mix you don't have to use egg oil or water. Try it you will like it
Diana H.
Spokane, WA
L.O.V.E!!!! I always have a case on hand. I know it's so unhealthy and bad for me, but I drink this stuff everyday. I love it that much. I can't drink regular Mt. Dew anymore. After tasting the throwback, the regular stuff just doesn't taste right.
Leslie J.
How is the throwback soda compared to regular Mtn. Dew?
Brittany C.
Are these similar to the Coke made with cane sugar?
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
Anyone know if this is actually HEALTHIER for you or worse as far as sugar/sodium content compared to the original?