Mountain Dew Throwback Soda uploaded by Diana H.Mountain Dew Throwback Soda uploaded by Benji P.Mountain Dew Throwback Soda uploaded by Benji P.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mountain Dew Throwback - 12CT.
Ya-Hooo!
Made with real sugar.
170 calories per can.
12-12 fl oz cans (144 fl oz). 12-355 ml cans (4.26 L). see more...

• How is the throwback soda compared to regular Mtn. Dew? 4 Answers
  • Anyone know if this is actually HEALTHIER for you or worse as far a...1 Answers
  • Are these similar to the Coke made with cane sugar?3 Answers
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Gonzales, la
I have to buy a 12 pack of these a week for my husband he loves them he loves the real sugar but he's a sugar-free 7 cups of sugar and his Tea cra I have to buy a 12 pack of these a week for my husband he loves them he loves the real sugar but he's a sugar freak 7 cups of sugar in his Tea crazy rite but i love him so whatever he wants he gets
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
My husband and I LOVE Mountain Dew, and drink it often. I was interested in Throwback, so we tried a case of it. Tastes a little different than the regular type, but in a good way! I usually get regular Mountain Dew because that's what is at restaurants and such, but when I get canned Dew, I go for the Throwback version!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Walker, MI
Once I tried the throwback, I could never go back to regular Mountain Dew. There is definitely a distinct difference in the taste in the sugar from this drink and the other, and I prefer this one for sure. I don't really like carbonated beverages, but I have always liked this one for some reason!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Mountain Dew is certainly a classic soda. With the same great taste as ever, Mountani Dew pays tribute to the packaging of years ago. Mountain Dew is always fresh, crisp and energizing. The throwback packaging made is more fun to enjoy because other people had to take a second look!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Wayzata, MN
We are heavy Mountain Dew drinkers. Mountain Dew Throwback is different than the regular Mountain Dew. Do yourself a favor and buy one bottle at the gas station before you commit to buying a 12 pack. I do love the Throwback design. But have to stick to my Orginal Mountain Dew!
Mary J.
Mary J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I started looking for a clear soda with caffiene since the caramel coloring in the darker beverages were rumored to cause cancer and other issues. My son always loved Mt. Dew so I started buying this and the diet version. It is now my favorite drink with a clean fresh taste.
Shantrell P.
Shantrell P.
Ludowici, GA
I just love the idea of throwback sodas bringing back sodas with real sugar I really love Mountain Dew especially the throwback ones the packing is cool and it reminds me of when sodas used to come in a bottle when I was a kid I always pick them up when I'm grocery shopping
Matthew C.
Matthew C.
summit hill, PA
Love the Throwback, I feel at has just that little bit of extra sweetness that the regular doesn't have. It also reminds me of when I was a kid when I have this. Its no more expensive then the regular mountain dew at the stores that carry it. would highly recommend it!
Haley K.
Haley K.
Rockport, IN
While I like the regular version of Mountain Dew so much, I do quite enjoy the throwback soda. The taste is just a little bit different from regular Mountain Dew but just as good. Plus, I love the packaging on this soda. It's possibly one of my favorite soda packaging.
Kiare J.
Kiare J.
I loved drinking it. I loved the throwback design and the taste was absolutely refreshing. The only thing I didn't like was the after taste, but that is with most sodas now-a-days. All around really good Lemon-Lime drink. I would definitely by this drink again.
Leslie J.
Leslie J.
How is the throwback soda compared to regular Mtn. Dew?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Are these similar to the Coke made with cane sugar?
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
Anyone know if this is actually HEALTHIER for you or worse as far as sugar/sodium content compared to the original?