Mountain Dew Throwback Soda uploaded by Diana H.Mountain Dew Throwback Soda uploaded by Benji P.Mountain Dew Throwback Soda uploaded by Benji P.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mountain Dew Throwback - 12CT.
Ya-Hooo!
Made with real sugar.
170 calories per can.
12-12 fl oz cans (144 fl oz). 12-355 ml cans (4.26 L). see more...

• How is the throwback soda compared to regular Mtn. Dew? 4 Answers
  • Anyone know if this is actually HEALTHIER for you or wors...1 Answers
  • Are these similar to the Coke made with cane sugar?3 Answers
Breyonna S.
I really love the throw back line that Pepsi did with Mountain Dew. You can definitely tell the difference with the cane sugar unlike with the original mountain dew. If you're someone who likes bottled soda that is sold in Mexico, you will love this since it has that real sugar taste. I've loved this stuff since it was available in stores.
Matthew C.
Summit Hill, PA
Love the Throwback, I feel at has just that little bit of extra sweetness that the regular doesn't have. It also reminds me of when I was a kid when I have this. Its no more expensive then the regular mountain dew at the stores that carry it. would highly recommend it!
Diana K.
Talkeetna, AK
If there's one thing I can't live without it would be my Throwback Mt. Dew!  Between my love for this and my husband's love for Pepsi, we should buy stock in the company because we purchase so much of it.  I love that it is real sugar and not artificial sweeteners.
Amy N.
Love these! Mountain Dew is my favorite and the throwback is just as good as the standard. It does definitely have a different flavor, so try a bottle or something before you buy a whole case, just in case you're not a fan. But overall, I'd recommend it.
Bailee M.
The best Mt. Dew to ever exist. Absolutely so delicious with out all of our 2.0 chemicals - just pure soda and natural sugar. My go to for carby soda pop. Great value when you can find it. It is hard to find.
Mellissa C.
Hazelton, ID
I can give throwback mtn dew a million thumbs up. They use real sugar made from sugar beets which my family grows!! This is the only kind of mtn dew we drink. It tastes better than regular kind.
Lucille S.
SAINT LOUIS
Throwback reminds me of my childhood. The taste is one you can never forget. Like all soda of you use one can with a box cake mix you don't have to use egg oil or water. Try it you will like it
Diana H.
Spokane , WA
L.O.V.E!!!! I always have a case on hand. I know it's so unhealthy and bad for me, but I drink this stuff everyday. I love it that much. I can't drink regular Mt. Dew anymore. After tasting the throwback, the regular stuff just doesn't taste right.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
My husband and I LOVE Mountain Dew, and drink it often. I was interested in Throwback, so we tried a case of it. Tastes a little different than the regular type, but in a good way! I usually get regular Mountain Dew because that's what is at restaurants and such, but when I get canned Dew, I go for the Throwback version!
Lisa S.
Topeka, KS
I have been OBSESSED with this ever since it came out! I had forgotten what pop tasted like with real sugar. It reminds me of my childhood. It has a sweeter and purer taste than the regular kind. I can definitely tell the difference when I have one. This is my go-to drink. I have to have one everyday. I hope they never get rid of it. I would be in tears.
Leslie J.
How is the throwback soda compared to regular Mtn. Dew?
Brittany C.
Are these similar to the Coke made with cane sugar?
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
Anyone know if this is actually HEALTHIER for you or worse as far as sugar/sodium content compared to the original?