BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Refreshingly retrothrowback - made with real sugar. see more...

• Is this version healthier than regular Mt. Dew? Or are they the s...1 Answers
  • What makes this different? How does it affect the taste?1 Answers
Alexis H.
Brandon, FL
Mountain Dew Throwback is my number one go to. I have severe asthma and believe it or not, the chemical they put in throwback is the same chemical they will give you at the ER for an asthma attack. You can buy the medicine at the store for $30, but why do that when you can buy a case of throwback mountain dew?  I always have this handy no matter what the time.  It's made an incredible difference.
Molly F.
Dewitt, MI
I tried throwback Mountain Dew not too long ago and I found that it was very affordable, around the same price as your average 12 pack. I did think it tasted flat sooner than normal Mountain Dew but that was really my only complaint. It didn't taste a lot different than regular Mountain Dew to me
Amanda V.
Columbus, OH
I truly enjoy this Throwback edition of Mountain Dew a bit better than the original! The flavor is very smooth and isn't sour and overly carbonated like many other lemon-lime sodas. The drink is sweet but not overbearing. I always buy this when I see it available!
Nathalie J.
Logan, UT
If you love Mountain Dew, you will fall even more in love after trying this kind. It has a different kind of sweet that tastes amazing. I prefer it more over the regular Mountain Dew. I would recommend it if you have a sweet tooth.
Allison S.
Nice knowing it's real sugar instead of syrups. My family and I switched to real sugar sodas and we have a hard time when at restaurants when theres no real sugar options. It still tastes like the original. Just slightly different. For some it might take a transitional period.
Sallie B.
Chattanooga
personally would prefer the other Mountain Dew over this kind. this one leaves a weird after taste, almost like the diet. affordable, I suppose. I wouldn't buy again if the choice was up to me.
Shannon W.
Grand Island, NE
Love the flavor and is so good to have on a hot day. The flavor is iconic and so is the packaging. Perfect for anyone. Love the look of the can.
courtney w.
This is so disgusting I don't recommend this at all. The cans are cute, but the drink has a weird taste that makes my stomach ache.
Ashley D.
Marrero, LA
This definitely brings me back to the 90s! Great taste. Great flavor. I think I like it better than the original Mountain Dew.
Brooke F.
Austin
I LOVE that soda companies are now using real sugar instead of the fake corn crap. Flavor is phenomenally better!
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Is this version healthier than regular Mt. Dew? Or are they the same in terms of amounts of sugar?
Kori C.
What makes this different? How does it affect the taste?