Mountain Dew Supernova Soda, 20 oz uploaded by Meoruam F.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• Are they ever going to bring this soda back would love to...1 Answers
  • I have never heard of this. Where can you purchase this p...1 Answers
  • What flavor is the supernova suppose to be and where can ...1 Answers
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
This is okay, but we prefer the traditional Mountain Dew. To me, this had almost a medicinal taste. I wasn't a big fan. My son sort of liked it the first time, but the second time he tried it he didn't like it either. I would suggest buying a small bottle to try before buying a 12 pack.
Ashley S.
Winter Haven, FL
This was my absolute favorite soda aside from the mountain dew voltage but was very sad this was discontinued because it was my favorite I think they should bring it back
Amanda Å.
This was my favorite Dew flavor, I loved the color and taste. Disliked that really the only place you could buy it was at gas stations BUT I went out of my way anyway to buy it. So I guess it did its job.
Zoey E.
Woodville, AL
Okay this was one of the BEST sodas I've ever had. When they discontinued it I was so upset. If I could drink this soda everyday I would! Please bring back supernova! I miss it so much. I remember it came out around the same time as pitch black and pitch black has been brought back but not supernova! If you ever get the opportunity then I implore you to try this amazing soda.
Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA
I figured I would try this stuff and I did NOT like this at all! I thought it had a really odd taste and left a funny after taste. I definitely won't be buying it again. My daughter wouldn't even drink it and she loves any soda! Maybe try a different flavor next time.
Heather B.
Ashcamp, KY
I wish they still made this flavor. It was my favorite out of the three at the time. It has a good flavor and I love pink. Win win. I loved this Soda. I would buy again if it came back out. Definitely recommend to try
Samantha B.
This is my favorite Mountain Dew. This was the first soda I drank as a kid of course it was flat but its was still really good. I could drink it regular or flat. That's how good it is. I would definitely recommend this.
Ashley M.
Stanford, KY
Tasted amazing I bought them as many times as I could while they were out they were not any more expensive than normal Mountain Dew and they tasted really good it exceeded my expectations and I would definitely buy again
Bonnie F.
Brandenburg, KY
The 12 year old loves this. We don't let him drink to much. He thinks it's the best think next to sliced bread. I do not like it. Have you seen the sugar content in this product?
Timothy J.
I love mountain dew maybe because of all the sugar they put in their products which makes it sooo good. But i will take a mountain dew over anything, any day. I love the taste and i love the flavor.
Monica T.
Monument, CO
What flavor is this one supposed to be? I can't wait to try it, Mountain Dew is one of my favorite Pops to drink.
courtnie s.
Marion, IL
Are they ever going to bring this soda back would love to try it?
Kim M.
Gallion, AL
What flavor is the supernova suppose to be and where can I find it? I love mt dew and all the different flavors
Marissa L.
Forest, VA
I have never heard of this. Where can you purchase this product?