Mountain Dew Supernova Soda, 20 oz uploaded by Meoruam F.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• Are they ever going to bring this soda back would love to try it?1 Answers
  • I have never heard of this. Where can you purchase this product? 1 Answers
  • What flavor is the supernova suppose to be and where can I find i...1 Answers
Zoey E.
Zoey E.
Woodville, AL
Okay this was one of the BEST sodas I've ever had. When they discontinued it I was so upset. If I could drink this soda everyday I would! Please bring back supernova! I miss it so much. I remember it came out around the same time as pitch black and pitch black has been brought back but not supernova! If you ever get the opportunity then I implore you to try this amazing soda.
Eneida F.
Eneida F.
Tucson, AZ
MOUNTAIN DEW IS MY FAVORITE SODA OF ALL TIMES! every time I have the chance buy a drink I wilt this soda. MOUNTAIN DEW IS MY FAVORITE SODA OF ALL TIMES! every time I have the chance buy a drink I wilt this soda.MOUNTAIN DEW IS MY FAVORITE SODA OF ALL TIMES! every time I have the chance buy a drink I wilt this soda.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA
I figured I would try this stuff and I did NOT like this at all! I thought it had a really odd taste and left a funny after taste. I definitely won't be buying it again. My daughter wouldn't even drink it and she loves any soda! Maybe try a different flavor next time.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Casper, WY
The best Mountain Dew that has ever existed. If they ring it back I will cry so many tears of joy. I've never found a drink that I love this much. It's also very pretty in color. Easily the prettiest of the Mountain Dews. I would 100% buy it again if I ever found it.
laylony c.
laylony c.
San Jacinto, CA
Really good drink whether it is for a party or just relaxing. I prefer this over anything else and usually my go to. It's a good price too so having a get together with some friends is a good idea. It highly met my expectation. I absolutely recommend.
sara c.
sara c.
La verdad es que este producto si me gusto! Si eres una persona que te gustan los refrescos o sodas, esta te va a gustar tiene un buen saber y es súper refrescante, que una de las cosas más importantes para ser un buen refresco o soda.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Stanford, KY
Tasted amazing I bought them as many times as I could while they were out they were not any more expensive than normal Mountain Dew and they tasted really good it exceeded my expectations and I would definitely buy again
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite Mountain Dew. This was the first soda I drank as a kid of course it was flat but its was still really good. I could drink it regular or flat. That's how good it is. I would definitely recommend this.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Ashcamp, KY
Foodie Expert
I wish they still made this flavor. It was my favorite out of the three at the time. It has a good flavor and I love pink. Win win. I loved this Soda. I would buy again if it came back out. Definitely recommend to try
Timothy J.
Timothy J.
Foodie Expert
I love mountain dew maybe because of all the sugar they put in their products which makes it sooo good. But i will take a mountain dew over anything, any day. I love the taste and i love the flavor.
Monica T.
Monica T.
Foodie Expert
What flavor is this one supposed to be? I can't wait to try it, Mountain Dew is one of my favorite Pops to drink.
courtnie s.
courtnie s.
Marion, IL
Foodie Expert
Are they ever going to bring this soda back would love to try it?
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Forest, VA
I have never heard of this. Where can you purchase this product?
Kim M.
Kim M.
Gallion, AL
What flavor is the supernova suppose to be and where can I find it? I love mt dew and all the different flavors