April m.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
This is definitely my favorite soda of all time but I had a question. I have heard for many years that this soda can cause kidney damage. I know that there's probably not a lot of doctors that are using this app right now, or actually they maybe I don't know the actual facts regarding that so I apologize period period period period but I just wanted to know has anyone actually came across any data to confirm that or had a personal experience regarding this? Any comments or answers would be greatly appreciated because I worry about that. I've been drinking the soda for a long time and I love it. Some people say that it's addicting like drugs but I don't know if that's true. I just know that I love the flavor and I've never tasted anything like it my whole life. But I was just wondering about the kidney damage. And I also heard that it can cause men to become infertile.... Strange huh? They said it had something to do with one of the guys that are used in this soft drink.
Robin L.
Robin L.
Salem, IN
3 months, 3 weeks ago
That is with ANY soda. Please make sure to take extra care with your teeth!!!!! It is infamous for causing cavities!!
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
8 months, 3 weeks ago
I personally can tell you that drinking excessive soda can cause you to get kidney stones, whether that ends up damaging your kidneys I have no idea, but kidney stones are extremely painful!