BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mountain Dew, the original instigator, refreshes with its one of a kind great taste.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Concentrated Orange Juice, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Sodium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), Caffeine, Sodium Citrate, Erythorbic Acid (Preserves Freshness), Gum Arabic, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Brominated Vegetable Oil, Yellow 5

Buy on Amazon
Gina F.
Gina F.
Mountain Dew is disgusting and shouldnt even be on the market. It is so high in phosphoric acid that itll rot your teeth away.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Green Bay, WI
This is literally what gets me through my day! Love the crisp, refreshing taste, especially when ice cold.
Kiona S.
Kiona S.
BECKLEY, WV
Die-hard customer of Mtn Dew for years. Except over these last few months, I have noticed that the plastic bottles of Mtn Dew have had some sorr of flakes in them. I have tried googling it, and all I could find were mentions of an orange liquid collected at the bottom of bottles, which is the settling of whichever citrus juice is in it. But nothing about these flakes that are in every bottle that I have come across. If you ever have a bottle, gently turn it upside down, then turn it normally, and see if you see the flakes floating around.
Lori M.
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
I think I have more Mountain Dew then blood, to be honest. I know it's horrible but I love soda, and Mountain Dew is a favorite. Available in a variety of packaging. I actually prefer store brands, but this is still good. I also recommend this to other soda lovers.
Hope S.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
I love this stuff – I shouldn't, but I do. I have been a Mountain Dew fan for years. It is my preferred soda. Therefore, I also drink way too much of it. It has a good refreshing flavor and is pretty much addictive, to say the least.
Lacee W.
Lacee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love Mountain Dew so much! Even though it's the worst caffeinated drink out there, it's the best tasting. I can drink this soda hot or cold which is the only soda I can do that with.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I love Mountain Dew when I need some caffeine to wake me up instead of drinking an energy drink which is really bad for you. It has to be Mountain Dew none of the nockoffs compare!
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Richmond, KY
I have a love/hate relationship with moutain dew. I love it. Its amazing. But I hate it because I always drink too much and it causes me to not lose weight or even gain it.
Shawnesy S.
Shawnesy S.
Bemidji
I have been drinking this for years, I literally think I'm addicted to it. I have tried other flavors and have found some I like but I always go back to the original.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Tallahassee, FL
Only thing that keeps me awake at work some days! Thank goodness for caffeine! I don't like coffee, and this tastes much better than any Starbucks creation. Plus it doesn't upset my stomach. Yay Pepsi