BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mountain Dew, the original instigator, refreshes with its one of a kind great taste.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Concentrated Orange Juice, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Sodium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), Caffeine, Sodium Citrate, Erythorbic Acid (Preserves Freshness), Gum Arabic, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Brominated Vegetable Oil, Yellow 5

Buy on Amazon
Ashley L.
This soda might not be healthy, but hey what soda is. I love mtn dew and most of the flavors. All sodas are around 1.75 for a 20oz, so expensive in my eyes. But I will always be a mtn dew fan. It has its own flavor.
Ali C.
Rocky Mount
Words cannot express how much I love a nice fresh Mountain Dew. I literally drink a can a day and I have no shame about it. I definitely seek out all the deals on these bad boys and keep a stock pile handy. This soda is the perfect combination of sweetness and citrus flavor. This is by far my favorite soda and is why I cannot break my caffeine addiction.
Olivia M.
Mountain Dew Soda is a great tasting soda. It comes in many different size bottles for whatever your case need be, you can get the size that you need. The only reason why i only gave this soda a three star is because it has a ton ton ton ton of sugar in it. And I mean a ton!
Karrie L.
Westville
While this is probably one of the most unhealthy drinks you can chose, it's also the only soda with this much caffeine content and the only citrus soda with such a delicious distinct flavor. You'll find yourself hooked in no time and generics just won't cut it.
Kate B.
Hudson
Mountain Dew is probably one of the worst if not worst sodas for you due to all the sugar. However I really love the taste and in moderation it is a great soda to drink. I just wouldn’t recommend drinking it every single day.
Maggie R.
Bemidji, MN
I really could not care less how bad mountain dew is for you. I have always drank it and I will continue to drink it. It is best when it comes from a fountain pop machine but that’s just my opinion. I love Mtn Dew.
danielle r.
Beaver, OH
Mountain dewaholic here! Always have to have it in the fridge, or hot either way just always have to have it! Usually pick restraunts based on if they serve it or not!
Kiona S.
BECKLEY, WV
Die-hard customer of Mtn Dew for years. Except over these last few months, I have noticed that the plastic bottles of Mtn Dew have had some sorr of flakes in them. I have tried googling it, and all I could find were mentions of an orange liquid collected at the bottom of bottles, which is the settling of whichever citrus juice is in it. But nothing about these flakes that are in every bottle that I have come across. If you ever have a bottle, gently turn it upside down, then turn it normally, and see if you see the flakes floating around.
Claire J.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
Mountain Dew 16 oz bottles are a great way to get a tasty pick-me-up when you're on the go. The delicious flavor of Mountain Dew paired with the portability of a 16 oz resealable bottle makes for a great combination. I love this product and would certainly buy it again.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
I love this stuff – I shouldn't, but I do. I have been a Mountain Dew fan for years. It is my preferred soda. Therefore, I also drink way too much of it. It has a good refreshing flavor and is pretty much addictive, to say the least.