BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• Original or Code Red?8 Answers
  • My daughter really likes these drinks, i heard there not ...7 Answers
  • What's your favorite snack to do the dew with? Mine is pi...77 Answers
Mountain Dew® Soda
  • "I love that they also have a lot of different varieties like code red and Baja blast but whats even more awesome is that Taco bell has baja blast freezie drinks!" in 68 reviews
  • "I would like to say that I love Mountain Dew it's one of my favorite soda, I never get sick of drinking it, I've been drinking this delicious soda since I was a kid" in 67 reviews
  • "It has so much sugar, which rots your teeth, and so much caffeine, which is not the best form of "energy" for your body." in 33 reviews
  • "Go to taco bell and it's the only thing I drink, mountain dew Baja blast, just the best, and also love their newer big can ones, energy ones." in 29 reviews
  • "There are so many different flavors and Diet Mountain Dew gives you the same amount of Caffeine without all the empty calories!" in 26 reviews
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
I love mountain dew so much. It has a great flavor. Also the caffeine keeps me going all through the day. I love how carbonated it is. Not to mention, the awesome greenish bright yellow color. I recommend Mountain Dew to everyone (not kids) because it is awesome!
Cheryl B.
Mt. Dew is probably my first love, yall.  Been drinkin' it since I can remember.  I like it with our without vodka in it and I like diet and regular and all other iterations..  I'm sippin' on one right now and loving it.  Pass the vodka...lol jk im at work.
Cailyn E.
South Lyon, MI
I love the flavor of the original Mountain Dew but I also love all the new flavors as well. It’s not overpowering like some other sodas can be and it is really refreshing on a hot day in the sun. It’s a good summer drink.
Taya D.
Pipestone, MN
My drug of choice. It tastes great, it’s refreshing, you can find it pretty much everywhere in all sorts of flavors, and it really isn’t very expensive. Is it healthy? No, but I’d rather die happy than healthy.
Delaney D.
Cincinnati, OH
Mountain dew is my favorite pop. I love the taste. The lower prices brands like citrus drop cannot replicate the taste. Yes, it has a very high sugar content, more than other sodas, which is the huge downside of loving mountain dew. But, as I always say, I like mountain dew and cake more than I like skinny.
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
When I was 14 I loved this, honestly which 14 year old doesn't love mountain dew. But now it hurts my stomach from the first sip. I end up in pain all night if I drink any amount of original mountain dew. A few of the other flavors sit fine but definitely not this one.
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
So sweet and addictive! When I was younger, my mom never let me have it and now I know why--you just can't stop drinking it! It's fruity and sweet but not too fruity and sweet, ya feel? The other flavors are good as well, but classic mountain dew is my favorite
Ginger H.
I love mountain dew beverages! They have a great citrus kick! Not healthy for your body, but If you have a sweet tooth,  they'll definitely cure that! I love the taste of a cold mountain dew! Especially on a hot summer day! Very refreshing! I love it!
Jennifer Q.
This is a major win for me. It’s my go to soda. When ever I choose a soda it’s the first one I grab. I absolutely love the taste to this. The two down sides is the amount of sugar and the high carbonation it has but I’m still never going to give this up
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
I love Mountain Dew. If you need an energy surge this is the drink for you. Out of all sodas, this is the one I'll pick up if I need to stay awake or study. It tastes great and immediately gives you an energy kick on the first drink.
Amber W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
What's your favorite snack to do the dew with? Mine is pizza :D
Katrina A.
Whats your favorite flavor?
A J.
What is your favorite flavor of Mountain Dew?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Better than coffee?
Alesia T.
What's your favorite Mountain Dew flavor?