BY MOUNTAIN DEW #22 in Soda & Soft Drinks

• Anyone like the new mtn dew they came out with? red white and blu...5 Answers
  • What's your favorite snack to do the dew with? Mine is pizza :D74 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor?66 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love that they also have a lot of different varieties like code red and Baja blast but whats even more awesome is that Taco bell has baja blast freezie drinks!" in 68 reviews
  • "I would like to say that I love Mountain Dew it's one of my favorite soda, I never get sick of drinking it, I've been drinking this delicious soda since I was a kid" in 67 reviews
  • "It has so much sugar, which rots your teeth, and so much caffeine, which is not the best form of "energy" for your body." in 33 reviews
  • "Go to taco bell and it's the only thing I drink, mountain dew Baja blast, just the best, and also love their newer big can ones, energy ones." in 29 reviews
  • "There are so many different flavors and Diet Mountain Dew gives you the same amount of Caffeine without all the empty calories!" in 26 reviews
Christina w.
Williamstown, NJ
This is my favorite soda of all time. It is affordable and yummy to my tummy. This is my go to drink whenever I am craving soda. The red Mountain Dew is another all time favorite of mine. I recommend this to anyone who loves soda.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
My day is never complete without a can or bottle of Mountain Dew. It's been my favorite soda for years and I have yet to find any "dupe" that comes close to competing with Mt. Dew.
Refreshing and a must have for myself.
Taya D.
Pipestone, MN
My drug of choice. It tastes great, it’s refreshing, you can find it pretty much everywhere in all sorts of flavors, and it really isn’t very expensive. Is it healthy? No, but I’d rather die happy than healthy.
Erin C.
Lorena, TX
My current favorite flavor of Dew is the holiday brew flavor which is a mix of classic and code red mountain dew flavors. It is very good and not as overwhelming with fake cherry flavor as code red. If you're a dew/code red fan id definitely recommend trying this flavor before theyre all gone. I'm also a fan of pitch black, Baja blast, voltage, and code red flavors
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
I literally have an addiction to Mountain Dew. I can drink other brands but nothin compares to a good ole cold Mountain Dew! Lately I've been tasting a strong citrus taste and that's not normal but overall it's still delicious
Amy M.
Love a good cold Mountain Dew on hot summer day! Mountain Dew® Soda is always affordable and you can find it just about anywhere. I’ve drank it for as long as I can remember and would recommend it it to others.
Brooklyn C.
Apache
Mtn Dew is really one of the best drinks the lemon lime flavor is so delicious its super affordable with many choices and options. I just wish it wasn’t so many calories. But the packaging and everything is perfect.
Jessica A.
Nippa, KY
Love the taste of Mountain Dew. I’ve tried to really cut back on sodas recently, but I’m having a really hard time giving up Mountain Dew. I wish that I didn’t love it so much, but I just can’t help it.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
I have been drinking Mountain Dew since I was a kid. I love the lemon and a lime sweet flavor they have going on there. It also tastes really good with a little vodka in it too. Definitely recommend.
Catherine P.
I somehow became hooked on Mt. Dew after getting a bottle from Little Caesar’s. The pizza and the soda go together perfectly and I realized that I love eating like a teenage boy. This soda is so dangerously delicious.
Amber W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
What's your favorite snack to do the dew with? Mine is pizza :D
Katrina A.
Whats your favorite flavor?
A J.
What is your favorite flavor of Mountain Dew?
Alesia T.
What's your favorite Mountain Dew flavor?
Kayla O.