Add a Photo

#19 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (110)
Amy N.
Amy N.

There's a reason Mountain Dew has a variety called "Game Fuel", and the reason is stereotypes. But looking beyond that, Mountain Dew is the perfect drink for a gaming session, whether you're online, tabletop, or just playing a single player.

People who try to tell you the other brand's versions taste the same are liars. Also it tastes best in a can. I don't know why, but the bottle and fountain versions jut aren't as good.

One exception: If you have a gas station nearby that has both Mountain Dew and Blue Powerade, fill a cup most of the way (seriously, leave like a quarter inch at the top) with Mountain Dew. Then fill the rest with Blue Powerade. It's delicious and will confuse the cashiers because it'll be a gradient of blue on top to yellow on the bottom until you stir it.
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY

A great soft drink with a very unique flavor that no one has ever been able to replicate. Yes they make the substitutes and different brands try to make sodas with a similar flavor but they have never been able to do it. This is one of the most unique drinks that I have ever tasted and it's so good that it's addicting so you got to be careful, LOL! I love this soda and it is absolutely my favorite. I can't help it it's one of my guilty pleasures and it is something that I have to have every day period period period period along with my Starbucks coffee, this is my favorite drink.
Rachelle v.
Rachelle v.
Mulberry, Fl

They are drinking their Mountain Dew, and empowered to be the most powerful mages, thieves and clerics you've ever met. This is serious business, and Mountain Dew, with it's higher than average for a soda amount of caffeine is what these adventurers need to prove how great they are. It's liquid magic, it's the fuel for great things.
It's Mountain Dew! You can't be a good sorcerer without Mountain Dew! Even the people who have gone with technology away from dice and paper have it by their side as they explore their dungeons using their computers.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Casper, WY

Honestly, I drink so much Mountain Dew it's probably not healthy at this point. I'm like a 13 year old playing Call of Duty. I tend to stick to Code Red. Supernova is by far my favorite but that flavor was discontinued a long time ago. I do like Code Red and Voltage though. Regular Mountain Dew is good for those days that you don't want anything too sweet, but I eat basically only sweet foods. All together, one of my favorite sodas - and I drink a lot of soda.
Dustin S.
Dustin S.
Travis Afb, CA

Are you ready to come after someone like a spider monkey? Then grab the nectar of the gaming gods and get yourself ready. One sip of the magical juice will instantly raise your KD ratio a good three points. Not into video games? Maybe the girl of your dreams that lives a couple doors down has recently been bit by a zombie and needs some comforting, then code red is the one to go with. Just watch out she may try to night you, and not in the good way.
Erika T.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH

Simply put, I love Mountain Dew. I love the flavor, the fizziness, it's just so tasty. The more carbonated the better.

I know it has a ton of sugar and it's really not good for you but this is my one vice. I drink one 3-4 times a week. I will openly avoid coke restaurants and fast food joints and instead seek out Pepsi places. Coke really doesn't have a product that rivals Mountain Dew.

5 stars!
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.

Mountain Dew is my go-to soda. I've been addicted to it for years and it's always my first choice when buying soda at the grocery store or at a convenience store. It gives me the right amount of caffeine that I need and also gives me the sugary taste that I enjoy. I also love that Mountain Dew comes out with other flavors throughout the year too. Will continue to repurchase.
Blair C.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL

I do not drink soda often at all but I love to have a Mountain Dew sometimes. I'm not sure how else to describe the taste other than refreshing and yummy! I've heard multiple times that Mountain Dew is maybe the worst soda for you and that it's illegal in other countries (???) because of what is in it. I know no soda is good for you so drink it in moderation! Do the Dew!
Laken R.
Laken R.
Rockford, IL

I love Mountain Dew. It's my all time favorite carbonated beverage. I tried to be cool like my dad and drink it like my coffee in the morning but I was not strong enough so I had to resort to afternoon Mountain Dew breaks. It has a delightfully crisp and refreshing flavor and the caffeine content definitely helps me get through the day from time to time.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Jeffersonville, IN

I need to just go ahead and call PepsiCo and find out what it would cost to get this in a 55 gallon drum and hook up an IV because I drink this from sun up to sun down there are the occasional glasses of iced tea ( decaf of course) but other than the tea I have a constant mt. dew, in my area it is cheaper to buy it in 2 liters so that is what I get.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Fredericksbrg, VA

What's your favorite snack to do the dew with? Mine is pizza :D
Katrina A.
Katrina A.

Whats your favorite flavor?
A J.
A J.

What is your favorite flavor of Mountain Dew?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR

Better than coffee?
Alesia T.
Alesia T.

What's your favorite Mountain Dew flavor?