BY MOUNTAIN DEW #17 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Mountain dew citrus soda mini cans 7.5 oz, 8 pk

Buy on Walmart
  • "I love that they also have a lot of different varieties like code red and Baja blast but whats even more awesome is that Taco bell has baja blast freezie drinks!" in 68 reviews
  • "I would like to say that I love Mountain Dew it's one of my favorite soda, I never get sick of drinking it, I've been drinking this delicious soda since I was a kid" in 67 reviews
  • "It has so much sugar, which rots your teeth, and so much caffeine, which is not the best form of "energy" for your body." in 33 reviews
  • "Go to taco bell and it's the only thing I drink, mountain dew Baja blast, just the best, and also love their newer big can ones, energy ones." in 29 reviews
  • "There are so many different flavors and Diet Mountain Dew gives you the same amount of Caffeine without all the empty calories!" in 26 reviews
Jessica J.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Mountain Dew has been my favorite soda for as long as I can remember. I love it’s refreshing taste, yet it’s simple and doesn’t over power or clash with other things your eating. I like it more than sprite because it’s not as carbonated and bubbly. Sprite will give me a stomach ache, especially when travel because of its carbonation while I’ve never had hat happen with Mountain Dew.
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
I love mountain dew so much. It has a great flavor. Also the caffeine keeps me going all through the day. I love how carbonated it is. Not to mention, the awesome greenish bright yellow color. I recommend Mountain Dew to everyone (not kids) because it is awesome!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I never thought I would like Mountain Dew because the color is just gross to me... however, it is one of the best sodas. It has a great taste that isn't too sweet or tangy... It doesn't burn when you swallow it either. I love this soda and don't drink it very often, but when I do it is the best treat.
Cailyn E.
South Lyon, MI
I love the flavor of the original Mountain Dew but I also love all the new flavors as well. It’s not overpowering like some other sodas can be and it is really refreshing on a hot day in the sun. It’s a good summer drink.
Taya D.
Pipestone, MN
My drug of choice. It tastes great, it’s refreshing, you can find it pretty much everywhere in all sorts of flavors, and it really isn’t very expensive. Is it healthy? No, but I’d rather die happy than healthy.
Delaney D.
Cincinnati, OH
Mountain dew is my favorite pop. I love the taste. The lower prices brands like citrus drop cannot replicate the taste. Yes, it has a very high sugar content, more than other sodas, which is the huge downside of loving mountain dew. But, as I always say, I like mountain dew and cake more than I like skinny.
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
So sweet and addictive! When I was younger, my mom never let me have it and now I know why--you just can't stop drinking it! It's fruity and sweet but not too fruity and sweet, ya feel? The other flavors are good as well, but classic mountain dew is my favorite
Shelby C.
Milton, WV
This is probably my least favorite brand of soda. It makes my mouth feel gross after drinking it. And it’s so freaking unhealthy. The carbonation doesn’t last at all. Occasionally it might be okay to drink with pizza or something. But still it’s a pretty gross drink.
Ginger H.
I love mountain dew beverages! They have a great citrus kick! Not healthy for your body, but If you have a sweet tooth,  they'll definitely cure that! I love the taste of a cold mountain dew! Especially on a hot summer day! Very refreshing! I love it!
Jennifer Q.
This is a major win for me. It’s my go to soda. When ever I choose a soda it’s the first one I grab. I absolutely love the taste to this. The two down sides is the amount of sugar and the high carbonation it has but I’m still never going to give this up
Amber W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
What's your favorite snack to do the dew with? Mine is pizza :D
Katrina A.
Whats your favorite flavor?
A J.
What is your favorite flavor of Mountain Dew?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Better than coffee?
Alesia T.
What's your favorite Mountain Dew flavor?