BY MOUNTAIN DEW #21 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Mountain dew citrus soda mini cans 7.5 oz, 8 pk

• Anyone like the new mtn dew they came out with? red white and blue ...5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor?66 Answers
  • This is definitely my favorite soda of all time but I had a questio...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I love that they also have a lot of different varieties like code red and Baja blast but whats even more awesome is that Taco bell has baja blast freezie drinks!" in 68 reviews
  • "I would like to say that I love Mountain Dew it's one of my favorite soda, I never get sick of drinking it, I've been drinking this delicious soda since I was a kid" in 67 reviews
  • "It has so much sugar, which rots your teeth, and so much caffeine, which is not the best form of "energy" for your body." in 33 reviews
  • "Go to taco bell and it's the only thing I drink, mountain dew Baja blast, just the best, and also love their newer big can ones, energy ones." in 29 reviews
  • "There are so many different flavors and Diet Mountain Dew gives you the same amount of Caffeine without all the empty calories!" in 26 reviews
Rachelle v.
Rachelle v.
Mulberry, Fl
They are drinking their Mountain Dew, and empowered to be the most powerful mages, thieves and clerics you've ever met. This is serious business, and Mountain Dew, with it's higher than average for a soda amount of caffeine is what these adventurers need to prove how great they are. It's liquid magic, it's the fuel for great things.
It's Mountain Dew! You can't be a good sorcerer without Mountain Dew! Even the people who have gone with technology away from dice and paper have it by their side as they explore their dungeons using their computers.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Casper, WY
Honestly, I drink so much Mountain Dew it's probably not healthy at this point. I'm like a 13 year old playing Call of Duty. I tend to stick to Code Red. Supernova is by far my favorite but that flavor was discontinued a long time ago. I do like Code Red and Voltage though. Regular Mountain Dew is good for those days that you don't want anything too sweet, but I eat basically only sweet foods. All together, one of my favorite sodas - and I drink a lot of soda.
Dustin S.
Dustin S.
Travis Afb, CA
Are you ready to come after someone like a spider monkey? Then grab the nectar of the gaming gods and get yourself ready. One sip of the magical juice will instantly raise your KD ratio a good three points. Not into video games? Maybe the girl of your dreams that lives a couple doors down has recently been bit by a zombie and needs some comforting, then code red is the one to go with. Just watch out she may try to night you, and not in the good way.
Erika T.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Foodie Expert
Simply put, I love Mountain Dew. I love the flavor, the fizziness, it's just so tasty. The more carbonated the better.

I know it has a ton of sugar and it's really not good for you but this is my one vice. I drink one 3-4 times a week. I will openly avoid coke restaurants and fast food joints and instead seek out Pepsi places. Coke really doesn't have a product that rivals Mountain Dew.

5 stars!
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
Foodie Expert
Mountain Dew is my go-to soda. I've been addicted to it for years and it's always my first choice when buying soda at the grocery store or at a convenience store. It gives me the right amount of caffeine that I need and also gives me the sugary taste that I enjoy. I also love that Mountain Dew comes out with other flavors throughout the year too. Will continue to repurchase.
Blair C.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I do not drink soda often at all but I love to have a Mountain Dew sometimes. I'm not sure how else to describe the taste other than refreshing and yummy! I've heard multiple times that Mountain Dew is maybe the worst soda for you and that it's illegal in other countries (???) because of what is in it. I know no soda is good for you so drink it in moderation! Do the Dew!
Laken R.
Laken R.
Rockford, IL
I love Mountain Dew. It's my all time favorite carbonated beverage. I tried to be cool like my dad and drink it like my coffee in the morning but I was not strong enough so I had to resort to afternoon Mountain Dew breaks. It has a delightfully crisp and refreshing flavor and the caffeine content definitely helps me get through the day from time to time.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Before I met my boyfriend I like Mountain Dew I just never drank it very often. However, he is addicted so it is something that always has to be in the refrigerator. WhIle I still don't drink it nearly as much as he does I do enjoy it. I find it to be more refreshing than other sodas and it actually quenches thirst instead of making me more thirsty.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I need to just go ahead and call PepsiCo and find out what it would cost to get this in a 55 gallon drum and hook up an IV because I drink this from sun up to sun down there are the occasional glasses of iced tea ( decaf of course) but other than the tea I have a constant mt. dew, in my area it is cheaper to buy it in 2 liters so that is what I get.
Kelli D.
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
Mt. Dew is my major bad habit I have been drinking it since I was like 8 yrs old (I'm 40 now), It is the only pop I like, I will drink Dr. Pepper or Root Beer if I have no other choices, but my stomach can't handle a lot of dark pop. So Mt. Dew has always been my favorite - the original version, nothing else, or I won't even touch it.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
What's your favorite snack to do the dew with? Mine is pizza :D
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Whats your favorite flavor?
A J.
A J.
What is your favorite flavor of Mountain Dew?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Better than coffee?
Alesia T.
Alesia T.
What's your favorite Mountain Dew flavor?