BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product th...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape?...3 Answers
Cheyenne W.
Columbus, Georgia
This tops all of the mtn dew drinks i like.. great taste, its a must have for me!
Doris P.
Blakely, GA
Great product, love the flavor, family loves it, easy to find, and not expensive
Kayla D.
Amherst, OH
Besides the regular Mountain Dew, this is the best one. it so good. I love it.
Tasha E.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Another favorite Pepsi company beverage. This is one of hubbys favorites too
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
This is one of the best specialty mountain dew drinks I have ever purchased!
Tiffany T.
Dieppe, NB
My husband loves mountain dew so he is always excited to try different kinds. if I remember correctly he enjoyed this one quite a bit.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Jennifer G.