BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? o...3 Answers
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my favorite drinks to drink on Halloween. I love my dew pitch black.everyone thinks I'm nuts but I love it.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Harold , KY
Love the taste of all MT Dew products. Have never had one that I didn't enjoy & I'm picky so that's saying a lot!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Worthington, OH
This is my favorite flavor a Mt. Dew. Unfortunately they do not make it anymore, but hopefully they will bring it back someday...
Linda Balbi J.
Linda Balbi J.
I drink mountain dew diet, be better with stevia instead of aspartame. It is a great pic me up with the caffine in it.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
I love pitch black Mountain Dew!! Is it back from retirement because I will stick my pantry.
candy m.
candy m.
Oswego, NY
I LOVE this soda! It is unique, flavorful, and so bubbly! Even my dad likes it and he is not a soda drinker!
Hassnaa A.
Hassnaa A.
Personally I'm don't drink it but the rest of my family does and they love it hope yall love jist as them
Tasha E.
Tasha E.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Another favorite Pepsi company beverage. This is one of hubbys favorites too
Thomas V.
Thomas V.
I love the pitch black from mountain dew! I love all the flavors mountain dew has!!!!!!!
china g.
china g.
indianapolis
This soda tastes a lot like grape soda, I definitely wasn't a fan. It also has a ton of sugar for a soda.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Elizabeth, NJ