BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product th...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape?...3 Answers
Blake E.
Holdrege, NE
I was so excited to see that pitch black was being brought back. My favorite flavored my dew
Renee D.
It is awesome. I don't usually like grape, but this is great. One of the only pops I drink.
Jennifer A.
Berea, KY
Its got a good taste not for drinking all the time it a lil hard to find the price aint bad
Thomas V.
I love the pitch black from mountain dew! I love all the flavors mountain dew has!!!!!!!
Hannah S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Ew. This was really really really gross. Like I will probably never ever drink it again.
Olivia B.
South Shore, KY
I wish that Mountain Dew would bring this back. One of my all time favorites. So good!
Fatima A.
Aurora, CO
I like the original the best. It tastes fantastic and I love how carbonated it is.
Cheyenne W.
Columbus, Georgia
This tops all of the mtn dew drinks i like.. great taste, its a must have for me!
Doris P.
Blakely, GA
Great product, love the flavor, family loves it, easy to find, and not expensive
Kayla D.
Amherst, OH
Besides the regular Mountain Dew, this is the best one. it so good. I love it.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Jennifer G.