BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product th...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape?...3 Answers
Olivia B.
South Shore, KY
I wish that Mountain Dew would bring this back. One of my all time favorites. So good!
candy m.
Oswego, NY
I LOVE this soda! It is unique, flavorful, and so bubbly! Even my dad likes it and he is not a soda drinker!
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
This is one of the best specialty mountain dew drinks I have ever purchased!
Fatima A.
Aurora, CO
I like the original the best. It tastes fantastic and I love how carbonated it is.
Hassnaa A.
Personally I'm don't drink it but the rest of my family does and they love it hope yall love jist as them
Hannah S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Ew. This was really really really gross. Like I will probably never ever drink it again.
Doris P.
Blakely, GA
Great product, love the flavor, family loves it, easy to find, and not expensive
Tasha E.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Another favorite Pepsi company beverage. This is one of hubbys favorites too
Thomas V.
I love the pitch black from mountain dew! I love all the flavors mountain dew has!!!!!!!
china g.
indianapolis
This soda tastes a lot like grape soda, I definitely wasn't a fan. It also has a ton of sugar for a soda.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Jennifer G.