BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? o...3 Answers
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Aurora, CO
I like the original the best. It tastes fantastic and I love how carbonated it is.
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Columbus, Georgia
This tops all of the mtn dew drinks i like.. great taste, its a must have for me!
Doris P.
Doris P.
Blakely, GA
Great product, love the flavor, family loves it, easy to find, and not expensive
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Amherst, OH
Besides the regular Mountain Dew, this is the best one. it so good. I love it.
Calley W.
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
This is one of the best specialty mountain dew drinks I have ever purchased!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Hampstead, NC
I really enjoy pitch black. It's not as obnoxiously sweet as other grape sodas and has a tartness that really sets it apart. It's like a grape soda with a citrus twist. It's not super syrupy and is an overall good soda. Of all the Mountain Dew flavors, Pitch Black is my favorite.
Tiffany K.
Mountain Dew Pitch Black Soda was so great. I wish they would bring it back. I loved the grape like flavor and normally I dislike grape things. I am not a big soda drinker but I would drink a lot of pitch black. It also had a pretty purple black/plum color which was cool.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
West Jordan, UT
I LOVED the original Pitch Black!! It was sweet and had the best flavor! While my favorite is always the original, this would have to be my most favorite of all the flavored dews. I wish they would bring it back! The 2nd version of this was not sweet enough for me.
Bridget Y.
Bridget Y.
Bring this back. I fell in love with this drink in high school and have been able to only get it once since than. Please bring this drink back. Everyone is tired of code red already.....
Isarael V.
Isarael V.
Visalia, CA
This drink was my favorite when it was out. It had a nice grape flavor, similar to that of a Grape Jolly Rancher. I did manage to get a limited run pack earlier this month and I must say, this soda needs to be brought back.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Elizabeth, NJ