BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new pr...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly o...3 Answers
Heather M.
Harold, KY
Love the taste of all MT Dew products. Have never had one that I didn't enjoy & I'm picky so that's saying a lot!
Alyssa M.
This is Amazing, I tried my first today and I will definitely buy more ! this is the best Mountain Dew Flavor :-)
McKayla A.
New Paris, IN
I did not care for this flavor at all. It was overly sweet and had a very strong taste to it. Very disappointed.
Kyana T.
I was pretty unsure about trying this but I did and it wasn't that bad. Would I purchase it again probably not.
Amanda H.
Monroeville, PA
Slightly sour tastes sometimes a crazy wild good grape soda with a slight citrus mountain dew flavor undertone
candy m.
Oswego, NY
I LOVE this soda! It is unique, flavorful, and so bubbly! Even my dad likes it and he is not a soda drinker!
Amber S.
It's not the best soda I've ever had, I much more prefer Baja Blast but it's okay if you really like grape.
Jamie L.
Superior, Wi
My son loves this. I am more of a diet my dew person. But he likes this one and we buy somewhat regularly.
Bert  .
Cambridge, OH
If this was the one in the purple can. ..I thought it was alfull and would not recommend this to anyone.
china g.
indianapolis
This soda tastes a lot like grape soda, I definitely wasn't a fan. It also has a ton of sugar for a soda.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Jennifer G.