BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product th...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape?...3 Answers
Amanda H.
Monroeville, PA
Slightly sour tastes sometimes a crazy wild good grape soda with a slight citrus mountain dew flavor undertone
Kyana T.
I was pretty unsure about trying this but I did and it wasn't that bad. Would I purchase it again probably not.
candy m.
Oswego, NY
I LOVE this soda! It is unique, flavorful, and so bubbly! Even my dad likes it and he is not a soda drinker!
Jamie L.
Superior, Wi
My son loves this. I am more of a diet my dew person. But he likes this one and we buy somewhat regularly.
Amber S.
It's not the best soda I've ever had, I much more prefer Baja Blast but it's okay if you really like grape.
Bert  .
Cambridge, OH
If this was the one in the purple can. ..I thought it was alfull and would not recommend this to anyone.
china g.
indianapolis
This soda tastes a lot like grape soda, I definitely wasn't a fan. It also has a ton of sugar for a soda.
teresa G.
coeburn, VA
One of many of my sons favorites. It has a nice smooth taste. Good price. Just can't find it very often.
Hassnaa A.
Personally I'm don't drink it but the rest of my family does and they love it hope yall love jist as them
Yvonne C.
Scottsdale, AZ
IT TASTES LIKE GRAPE MOUNTAIN DEW!!!!!! So if you like grape and mt. dew, you'll love it. I love it.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Jennifer G.