BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? o...3 Answers
Jana H.
Jana H.
It has been a while since I had this drink but as I remember it wasn't very tasty. I guess I am only love yellow Mt. Dew as I really don't like most of the new flavors. I would rate it as 3 out of 5.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
West Jordan, UT
I LOVED the original Pitch Black!! It was sweet and had the best flavor! While my favorite is always the original, this would have to be my most favorite of all the flavored dews. I wish they would bring it back! The 2nd version of this was not sweet enough for me.
Tiffany K.
Mountain Dew Pitch Black Soda was so great. I wish they would bring it back. I loved the grape like flavor and normally I dislike grape things. I am not a big soda drinker but I would drink a lot of pitch black. It also had a pretty purple black/plum color which was cool.
Bridget Y.
Bridget Y.
Bring this back. I fell in love with this drink in high school and have been able to only get it once since than. Please bring this drink back. Everyone is tired of code red already.....
Isarael V.
Isarael V.
Visalia, CA
This drink was my favorite when it was out. It had a nice grape flavor, similar to that of a Grape Jolly Rancher. I did manage to get a limited run pack earlier this month and I must say, this soda needs to be brought back.
Heike N.
Heike N.
Owens X Rds, AL
MD has a lot of sugar, so we use it on occation, manly to switch up flavors. Wish they would offer the Gamers Fuel more often.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Sweet Valley, PA
I could live on these morning noon and night 7 days a week 365 days a year I you try this you would no other soda like this
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my favorite drinks to drink on Halloween. I love my dew pitch black.everyone thinks I'm nuts but I love it.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Harold , KY
Love the taste of all MT Dew products. Have never had one that I didn't enjoy & I'm picky so that's saying a lot!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Worthington, OH
This is my favorite flavor a Mt. Dew. Unfortunately they do not make it anymore, but hopefully they will bring it back someday...
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Elizabeth, NJ