BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product th...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape?...3 Answers
Monica S.
Sweet Valley, PA
I could live on these morning noon and night 7 days a week 365 days a year I you try this you would no other soda like this
Tiffany H.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my favorite drinks to drink on Halloween. I love my dew pitch black.everyone thinks I'm nuts but I love it.
Alyssa M.
This is Amazing, I tried my first today and I will definitely buy more ! this is the best Mountain Dew Flavor :-)
McKayla A.
New Paris, IN
I did not care for this flavor at all. It was overly sweet and had a very strong taste to it. Very disappointed.
Heather M.
Harold, KY
Love the taste of all MT Dew products. Have never had one that I didn't enjoy & I'm picky so that's saying a lot!
Alma A.
Grand Forks, ND
I personally liked it. It was pretty sweet tasting. I got a twelve pack but I feel like this pop is good in small doses at a time
Samantha M.
Worthington, OH
This is my favorite flavor a Mt. Dew. Unfortunately they do not make it anymore, but hopefully they will bring it back someday...
Linda Balbi J.
I drink mountain dew diet, be better with stevia instead of aspartame. It is a great pic me up with the caffine in it.
Meagan S.
I love pitch black Mountain Dew!! Is it back from retirement because I will stick my pantry.
Megan J.
Van Buren, AR
This stuff is the bomb. Love all of the mountain dew newbies. This one is one of my favorites though, besides voltage
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Jennifer G.