BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product th...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape?...3 Answers
Monica S.
Sweet Valley, PA
I could live on these morning noon and night 7 days a week 365 days a year I you try this you would no other soda like this
Monica E.
Neenah, WI
Tried from a girl at work who loves it. Great flavor to get you going in the morning or when you need that caffeine boost.
Tiffany H.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my favorite drinks to drink on Halloween. I love my dew pitch black.everyone thinks I'm nuts but I love it.
Luriel A.
Cedar City, UT
I love pitch black and it's hint of grape flavor , brings back childhood memories . I try to buy one every time I see one
Linda Balbi J.
I drink mountain dew diet, be better with stevia instead of aspartame. It is a great pic me up with the caffine in it.
Megan J.
Van Buren, AR
This stuff is the bomb. Love all of the mountain dew newbies. This one is one of my favorites though, besides voltage
Alyssa M.
This is Amazing, I tried my first today and I will definitely buy more ! this is the best Mountain Dew Flavor :-)
McKayla A.
New Paris, IN
I did not care for this flavor at all. It was overly sweet and had a very strong taste to it. Very disappointed.
Heather M.
Harold, KY
Love the taste of all MT Dew products. Have never had one that I didn't enjoy & I'm picky so that's saying a lot!
Kyana T.
I was pretty unsure about trying this but I did and it wasn't that bad. Would I purchase it again probably not.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Jennifer G.