BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new pr...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly o...3 Answers
Heike N.
Owens X Rds, AL
MD has a lot of sugar, so we use it on occation, manly to switch up flavors. Wish they would offer the Gamers Fuel more often.
Ashley F.
Warren, OH
This soda is tasty. It has great flavor to it. It is hard to find a soda my husband likes but this hit the nail on the head.
Pamela S.
CENTERVILLE, OH
I recently tried this and thought it was OK. It kind of taste like carbonated grape kool-aid. It good if you want a change .
Monica E.
Neenah, WI
Tried from a girl at work who loves it. Great flavor to get you going in the morning or when you need that caffeine boost.
Tiffany H.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my favorite drinks to drink on Halloween. I love my dew pitch black.everyone thinks I'm nuts but I love it.
Brandie C.
Pineville, WV
Pitch black is honestly my favorite flavor of mtn dew. Every taste is amazing, it even tastes good flat. Highly recommend.
melinda g.
Hamlet, IN
This is my favorite MTN dew flavor! I'm happy they brought it back! Always grab them when I'm out. Next best is code red.
Luriel A.
Cedar City, UT
I love pitch black and it's hint of grape flavor , brings back childhood memories . I try to buy one every time I see one
Linda Balbi J.
I drink mountain dew diet, be better with stevia instead of aspartame. It is a great pic me up with the caffine in it.
Megan J.
Van Buren, AR
This stuff is the bomb. Love all of the mountain dew newbies. This one is one of my favorites though, besides voltage
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Jennifer G.