BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? o...3 Answers
Amber S.
Amber S.
It's not the best soda I've ever had, I much more prefer Baja Blast but it's okay if you really like grape.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Superior, Wi
My son loves this. I am more of a diet my dew person. But he likes this one and we buy somewhat regularly.
Bert  .
Bert .
Cambridge, OH
If this was the one in the purple can. ..I thought it was alfull and would not recommend this to anyone.
teresa G.
teresa G.
coeburn, VA
One of many of my sons favorites. It has a nice smooth taste. Good price. Just can't find it very often.
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Scottsdale, AZ
IT TASTES LIKE GRAPE MOUNTAIN DEW!!!!!! So if you like grape and mt. dew, you'll love it. I love it.
Blake E.
Blake E.
Holdrege, NE
I was so excited to see that pitch black was being brought back. My favorite flavored my dew
Renee D.
Renee D.
It is awesome. I don't usually like grape, but this is great. One of the only pops I drink.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Berea, KY
Its got a good taste not for drinking all the time it a lil hard to find the price aint bad
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Ew. This was really really really gross. Like I will probably never ever drink it again.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
South Shore, KY
I wish that Mountain Dew would bring this back. One of my all time favorites. So good!
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Elizabeth, NJ