BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product th...1 Answers
  • I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product th...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape?...3 Answers
Tiffany K.
Mountain Dew Pitch Black Soda was so great. I wish they would bring it back. I loved the grape like flavor and normally I dislike grape things. I am not a big soda drinker but I would drink a lot of pitch black. It also had a pretty purple black/plum color which was cool.
Kayla N.
This soda isn't that bad. At first you kind of get a grape medicine flavor, but that goes away after the first sip. I would definitely recommend this for the Halloween time of year. It kind of reminds me of the welches grape drink before they changed their formula.
Odessa H.
Monroe, WI
I use to drink this before I found out I was diabtic, I live the bubbly after taste and it was very safistfeying . I would drink this only during the winter and it has to be out over ice.
Aubrey Y.
Saginaw, MI
Mountain Dew Pitch Black Soda 20 oz. I honestly love all pepsi products but, this is honestly one product I didn't care for and it had a weird after taste. But, others may like it I just didn't care for it.
Alese R.
Bardstown, KY
This product I did not care for. I love Diet mt. dew and that's it, not much on the flavors. Other people may like it though. I'm just not a fan of it.
Bridget Y.
Bring this back. I fell in love with this drink in high school and have been able to only get it once since than. Please bring this drink back. Everyone is tired of code red already.....
Isarael V.
Visalia, CA
This drink was my favorite when it was out. It had a nice grape flavor, similar to that of a Grape Jolly Rancher. I did manage to get a limited run pack earlier this month and I must say, this soda needs to be brought back.
Monica E.
Neenah, WI
Tried from a girl at work who loves it. Great flavor to get you going in the morning or when you need that caffeine boost.
Destinee A.
Mountain Dew is one of my favorite sodas and this on takes the cake. This flavor is refreshing and satisfying, I highly recommend.
Heike N.
Owens X Rds, AL
MD has a lot of sugar, so we use it on occation, manly to switch up flavors. Wish they would offer the Gamers Fuel more often.
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Jennifer G.