BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? o...3 Answers
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Scottsdale, AZ
IT TASTES LIKE GRAPE MOUNTAIN DEW!!!!!! So if you like grape and mt. dew, you'll love it. I love it.
Blake E.
Blake E.
Holdrege, NE
I was so excited to see that pitch black was being brought back. My favorite flavored my dew
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Berea, KY
Its got a good taste not for drinking all the time it a lil hard to find the price aint bad
Renee D.
Renee D.
It is awesome. I don't usually like grape, but this is great. One of the only pops I drink.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Ew. This was really really really gross. Like I will probably never ever drink it again.
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Columbus, Georgia
This tops all of the mtn dew drinks i like.. great taste, its a must have for me!
Doris P.
Doris P.
Blakely, GA
Great product, love the flavor, family loves it, easy to find, and not expensive
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Amherst, OH
Besides the regular Mountain Dew, this is the best one. it so good. I love it.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Hampstead, NC
I really enjoy pitch black. It's not as obnoxiously sweet as other grape sodas and has a tartness that really sets it apart. It's like a grape soda with a citrus twist. It's not super syrupy and is an overall good soda. Of all the Mountain Dew flavors, Pitch Black is my favorite.
Jana H.
Jana H.
It has been a while since I had this drink but as I remember it wasn't very tasty. I guess I am only love yellow Mt. Dew as I really don't like most of the new flavors. I would rate it as 3 out of 5.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Elizabeth, NJ