BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product th...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape?...3 Answers
Kayla D.
Amherst, OH
Besides the regular Mountain Dew, this is the best one. it so good. I love it.
Sarah S.
Hampstead, NC
I really enjoy pitch black. It's not as obnoxiously sweet as other grape sodas and has a tartness that really sets it apart. It's like a grape soda with a citrus twist. It's not super syrupy and is an overall good soda. Of all the Mountain Dew flavors, Pitch Black is my favorite.
Lauren C.
Not my favorite, but it's definitely tasty. It's sort of grape-y in flavor, and reminds me of the old Welch's grape soda before they changed the formula. The first swig has a hint of medicine flavor, but after that, it goes away and there's no weird after taste. I assume it has something to do with the packaging. Although this wouldn't be my go-to-Dew, I'd definitely buy it again to switch it up.
Deigh D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What? Halloween has its own beverage? To be honest, this stuff could taste like polar bear whiz (see my review for Polar Diet Orange Dry for more on this concept) and I would be fine with it because this was launched as a Halloween soda! Now I know, many of you found it in July or November, but the original campaign was Halloween in nature. And it was awesome! I highly encourage any Halloween food tie-ins.

P.S. It does taste pretty good - kinda grapey
Heavenly M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Absolutely amazing product I loved it when It came out when I was in junior high school. Unfortunately that product disappeared and then came back I kinda hope the make it more popular so that it can be more widely produced, I would definitely buy this again
Brittany K.
Never been a big fan of Mountain Dew. I think it all tastes artificially sweetened. Sadly it is cheaper than healthier drinks. That being said, if I were forced to drink Mountain Dew it would be this one. It has a grape taste to it, like a grape energy drink.
shantia w.
Nashville , TN
It taste weird to me not necessarily bad but it leaves a unpleasant after taste in my mouth. Don't get me wrong I love Mountain Dew but this is not it for me. I wouldn't buy again. I do love the code red and blue one. Those two I recommend
Jana H.
It has been a while since I had this drink but as I remember it wasn't very tasty. I guess I am only love yellow Mt. Dew as I really don't like most of the new flavors. I would rate it as 3 out of 5.
Angel L.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I can't drink coffee so I retort to this one instead and so far it has not failed me. I still buy this soda when I need to stay awake or when I need to wake up in the morning but not on a daily basis. It has enough caffeine to wake me up but not too much to give palpitations
Crystal S.
West Jordan, UT
I LOVED the original Pitch Black!! It was sweet and had the best flavor! While my favorite is always the original, this would have to be my most favorite of all the flavored dews. I wish they would bring it back! The 2nd version of this was not sweet enough for me.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Jennifer G.