BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? o...3 Answers
Heike N.
Heike N.
Owens X Rds, AL
MD has a lot of sugar, so we use it on occation, manly to switch up flavors. Wish they would offer the Gamers Fuel more often.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Warren, OH
This soda is tasty. It has great flavor to it. It is hard to find a soda my husband likes but this hit the nail on the head.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Centerville, OH
I recently tried this and thought it was OK. It kind of taste like carbonated grape kool-aid. It good if you want a change .
Monica S.
Monica S.
Sweet Valley, PA
I could live on these morning noon and night 7 days a week 365 days a year I you try this you would no other soda like this
Monica E.
Monica E.
Neenah, WI
Tried from a girl at work who loves it. Great flavor to get you going in the morning or when you need that caffeine boost.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Van Buren, AR
This stuff is the bomb. Love all of the mountain dew newbies. This one is one of my favorites though, besides voltage
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
This is Amazing, I tried my first today and I will definitely buy more ! this is the best Mountain Dew Flavor :-)
McKayla A.
McKayla A.
New Paris, IN
I did not care for this flavor at all. It was overly sweet and had a very strong taste to it. Very disappointed.
Kyana T.
Kyana T.
I was pretty unsure about trying this but I did and it wasn't that bad. Would I purchase it again probably not.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Monroeville, PA
Slightly sour tastes sometimes a crazy wild good grape soda with a slight citrus mountain dew flavor undertone
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Elizabeth, NJ