BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? o...3 Answers
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Centerville, OH
I recently tried this and thought it was OK. It kind of taste like carbonated grape kool-aid. It good if you want a change .
Monica E.
Monica E.
Neenah, WI
Tried from a girl at work who loves it. Great flavor to get you going in the morning or when you need that caffeine boost.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
This is Amazing, I tried my first today and I will definitely buy more ! this is the best Mountain Dew Flavor :-)
Kyana T.
Kyana T.
I was pretty unsure about trying this but I did and it wasn't that bad. Would I purchase it again probably not.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Monroeville, PA
Slightly sour tastes sometimes a crazy wild good grape soda with a slight citrus mountain dew flavor undertone
Amber S.
Amber S.
It's not the best soda I've ever had, I much more prefer Baja Blast but it's okay if you really like grape.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Superior, Wi
My son loves this. I am more of a diet my dew person. But he likes this one and we buy somewhat regularly.
Bert  .
Bert .
Cambridge, OH
If this was the one in the purple can. ..I thought it was alfull and would not recommend this to anyone.
teresa G.
teresa G.
coeburn, VA
One of many of my sons favorites. It has a nice smooth taste. Good price. Just can't find it very often.
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Scottsdale, AZ
IT TASTES LIKE GRAPE MOUNTAIN DEW!!!!!! So if you like grape and mt. dew, you'll love it. I love it.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Elizabeth, NJ