BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product th...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape?...3 Answers
Jessica C.
Englewood, FL
This had a great blackberry/grape flavor, I love it! Brings back memories from High School (when they first introduced this for Halloween!)
Daniel P.
Garden Grove, CA
I love the new grape flavor they used in the new Mountain Dew Pitch Black soda. It adds to an already delicious family of flavored sodas.
Shelby K.
Wittmann, AZ
Amazing taste, almost equivalent to the taste of an energy, the type of energy drink that you get addicted to. These can get addicting!
Lauren T.
New Rochelle, NY
It's so hard to find this flavor but worth the search! it taste like a grape mt dew. if you like grape soda and mt dew you'll love this
Destinee A.
Mountain Dew is one of my favorite sodas and this on takes the cake. This flavor is refreshing and satisfying, I highly recommend.
Samantha M.
Worthington, OH
This is my favorite flavor a Mt. Dew. Unfortunately they do not make it anymore, but hopefully they will bring it back someday...
Alma A.
Grand Forks, ND
I personally liked it. It was pretty sweet tasting. I got a twelve pack but I feel like this pop is good in small doses at a time
Heike N.
Owens X Rds, AL
MD has a lot of sugar, so we use it on occation, manly to switch up flavors. Wish they would offer the Gamers Fuel more often.
Pamela S.
CENTERVILLE, OH
I recently tried this and thought it was OK. It kind of taste like carbonated grape kool-aid. It good if you want a change .
Ashley F.
Warren, OH
This soda is tasty. It has great flavor to it. It is hard to find a soda my husband likes but this hit the nail on the head.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Jennifer G.