BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product th...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape?...3 Answers
haily b.
Clearfield, UT
Everyone I know who drinks soda wishes this was one that was sold all of the time , I think its more popular then the baja blast , because it is harder to come by.
Isarael V.
Visalia, CA
This drink was my favorite when it was out. It had a nice grape flavor, similar to that of a Grape Jolly Rancher. I did manage to get a limited run pack earlier this month and I must say, this soda needs to be brought back.
Aubrey Y.
Saginaw, MI
Mountain Dew Pitch Black Soda 20 oz. I honestly love all pepsi products but, this is honestly one product I didn't care for and it had a weird after taste. But, others may like it I just didn't care for it.
Bridget Y.
Bring this back. I fell in love with this drink in high school and have been able to only get it once since than. Please bring this drink back. Everyone is tired of code red already.....
Mary H.
Rowlesburg, WV
I have just resently found Mountain Dew Pitch Black. I absolutely love it. I hope it's a flavor they will keep at Walmart! I would love to have a diet version of it.
Alese R.
Bardstown, KY
This product I did not care for. I love Diet mt. dew and that's it, not much on the flavors. Other people may like it though. I'm just not a fan of it.
Brianna S.
Lakeland, FL
I am so glad they brought this soda back. It tastes like gummy bears. It so sweet and delicious. When i have sweet tooth I'll reach for one of these
kristen j.
Vance, AL
I wasn't very impressed by the new mountain dew pitch black. It tasted like pure carbonated water. I think I will stick with regular mountain dew
Reis P.
Gastonia, NC
I tried this while I was on vacation and I honestly wasn't a huge fan of it. It has an okay flavor but it's really too grape-y for my tastes.
Ethan C.
Knoxville, TN
I am normally a huge fan of Mountain Dew, but this drink was absolutely disgusting. I'm glad I got it for free from a buy one get one free.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Jennifer G.