BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product th...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape?...3 Answers
Amanda H.
Monroeville, PA
Slightly sour tastes sometimes a crazy wild good grape soda with a slight citrus mountain dew flavor undertone
Amber S.
It's not the best soda I've ever had, I much more prefer Baja Blast but it's okay if you really like grape.
Jamie L.
Superior, Wi
My son loves this. I am more of a diet my dew person. But he likes this one and we buy somewhat regularly.
teresa G.
coeburn, VA
One of many of my sons favorites. It has a nice smooth taste. Good price. Just can't find it very often.
Bert  .
Cambridge, OH
If this was the one in the purple can. ..I thought it was alfull and would not recommend this to anyone.
Yvonne C.
Scottsdale, AZ
IT TASTES LIKE GRAPE MOUNTAIN DEW!!!!!! So if you like grape and mt. dew, you'll love it. I love it.
Blake E.
Holdrege, NE
I was so excited to see that pitch black was being brought back. My favorite flavored my dew
Jennifer A.
Berea, KY
Its got a good taste not for drinking all the time it a lil hard to find the price aint bad
Renee D.
It is awesome. I don't usually like grape, but this is great. One of the only pops I drink.
Cheyenne W.
Columbus, Georgia
This tops all of the mtn dew drinks i like.. great taste, its a must have for me!
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Jennifer G.