BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? o...3 Answers
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Lakeland, FL
I am so glad they brought this soda back. It tastes like gummy bears. It so sweet and delicious. When i have sweet tooth I'll reach for one of these
kristen j.
kristen j.
Vance, AL
I wasn't very impressed by the new mountain dew pitch black. It tasted like pure carbonated water. I think I will stick with regular mountain dew
Reis P.
Reis P.
Gastonia, NC
I tried this while I was on vacation and I honestly wasn't a huge fan of it. It has an okay flavor but it's really too grape-y for my tastes.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Englewood, FL
This had a great blackberry/grape flavor, I love it! Brings back memories from High School (when they first introduced this for Halloween!)
Ethan C.
Ethan C.
Knoxville, TN
I am normally a huge fan of Mountain Dew, but this drink was absolutely disgusting. I'm glad I got it for free from a buy one get one free.
Daniel P.
Daniel P.
Garden Grove, CA
I love the new grape flavor they used in the new Mountain Dew Pitch Black soda. It adds to an already delicious family of flavored sodas.
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Wittmann, AZ
Amazing taste, almost equivalent to the taste of an energy, the type of energy drink that you get addicted to. These can get addicting!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
New Rochelle, NY
It's so hard to find this flavor but worth the search! it taste like a grape mt dew. if you like grape soda and mt dew you'll love this
Destinee A.
Destinee A.
Mountain Dew is one of my favorite sodas and this on takes the cake. This flavor is refreshing and satisfying, I highly recommend.
Alma A.
Alma A.
Grand Forks, ND
I personally liked it. It was pretty sweet tasting. I got a twelve pack but I feel like this pop is good in small doses at a time
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Elizabeth, NJ