BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? o...3 Answers
Aubrey Y.
Aubrey Y.
Saginaw, MI
Mountain Dew Pitch Black Soda 20 oz. I honestly love all pepsi products but, this is honestly one product I didn't care for and it had a weird after taste. But, others may like it I just didn't care for it.
Jana H.
Jana H.
It has been a while since I had this drink but as I remember it wasn't very tasty. I guess I am only love yellow Mt. Dew as I really don't like most of the new flavors. I would rate it as 3 out of 5.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Newport News, VA
I have been searching for this flavor for so long because I remember it from my childhood. The taste is so refreshing. The cool grape bubbles just quench my thirst and leaves me wanting more.
Sophia N.
Sophia N.
Fort Smith, AR
Although the pitch black isn't one of my favorites, I do still like this almost just as much. It tastes so good, it has a little like cherry, berry flavor and it just so nice and refreshing!
Odessa H.
Odessa H.
Monroe, WI
I use to drink this before I found out I was diabtic, I live the bubbly after taste and it was very safistfeying . I would drink this only during the winter and it has to be out over ice.
Rheanna W.
Rheanna W.
I didn't like it as much but it was pretty tasty. I compare it to Baja blast which is also a Mountain Dew product but they both aren't bad. There is room for improvement. I recommend it.
Ebony S.
Ebony S.
Hope Mills, NC
I am so in love with this soda. It is something different and original. I'm sad I can't find it on the shelves anymore. I need this soda to come back. It was delicious.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Rowlesburg, WV
I have just resently found Mountain Dew Pitch Black. I absolutely love it. I hope it's a flavor they will keep at Walmart! I would love to have a diet version of it.
haily b.
haily b.
Clearfield , UT
Everyone I know who drinks soda wishes this was one that was sold all of the time , I think its more popular then the baja blast , because it is harder to come by.
Alese R.
Alese R.
Bardstown, KY
This product I did not care for. I love Diet mt. dew and that's it, not much on the flavors. Other people may like it though. I'm just not a fan of it.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Elizabeth, NJ