BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape?...3 Answers
Mary H.
Mary H.
Rowlesburg, WV
I have just resently found Mountain Dew Pitch Black. I absolutely love it. I hope it's a flavor they will keep at Walmart! I would love to have a diet version of it.
haily b.
haily b.
Clearfield , UT
Everyone I know who drinks soda wishes this was one that was sold all of the time , I think its more popular then the baja blast , because it is harder to come by.
Alese R.
Alese R.
Bardstown, KY
This product I did not care for. I love Diet mt. dew and that's it, not much on the flavors. Other people may like it though. I'm just not a fan of it.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Lakeland, FL
I am so glad they brought this soda back. It tastes like gummy bears. It so sweet and delicious. When i have sweet tooth I'll reach for one of these
kristen j.
kristen j.
Vance, AL
I wasn't very impressed by the new mountain dew pitch black. It tasted like pure carbonated water. I think I will stick with regular mountain dew
Reis P.
Reis P.
Gastonia, NC
I tried this while I was on vacation and I honestly wasn't a huge fan of it. It has an okay flavor but it's really too grape-y for my tastes.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Englewood, FL
This had a great blackberry/grape flavor, I love it! Brings back memories from High School (when they first introduced this for Halloween!)
Ethan C.
Ethan C.
Knoxville, TN
I am normally a huge fan of Mountain Dew, but this drink was absolutely disgusting. I'm glad I got it for free from a buy one get one free.
Daniel P.
Daniel P.
Garden Grove, CA
I love the new grape flavor they used in the new Mountain Dew Pitch Black soda. It adds to an already delicious family of flavored sodas.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
New Rochelle, NY
It's so hard to find this flavor but worth the search! it taste like a grape mt dew. if you like grape soda and mt dew you'll love this
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Elizabeth, NJ