BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product th...1 Answers
  • I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product th...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape?...3 Answers
Jana H.
It has been a while since I had this drink but as I remember it wasn't very tasty. I guess I am only love yellow Mt. Dew as I really don't like most of the new flavors. I would rate it as 3 out of 5.
Angel L.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I can't drink coffee so I retort to this one instead and so far it has not failed me. I still buy this soda when I need to stay awake or when I need to wake up in the morning but not on a daily basis. It has enough caffeine to wake me up but not too much to give palpitations
Kayla N.
This soda isn't that bad. At first you kind of get a grape medicine flavor, but that goes away after the first sip. I would definitely recommend this for the Halloween time of year. It kind of reminds me of the welches grape drink before they changed their formula.
Tiffany K.
Mountain Dew Pitch Black Soda was so great. I wish they would bring it back. I loved the grape like flavor and normally I dislike grape things. I am not a big soda drinker but I would drink a lot of pitch black. It also had a pretty purple black/plum color which was cool.
Crystal S.
West Jordan, UT
I LOVED the original Pitch Black!! It was sweet and had the best flavor! While my favorite is always the original, this would have to be my most favorite of all the flavored dews. I wish they would bring it back! The 2nd version of this was not sweet enough for me.
Ebony S.
Hope Mills, NC
I am so in love with this soda. It is something different and original. I'm sad I can't find it on the shelves anymore. I need this soda to come back. It was delicious.
Sophia N.
Fort Smith, AR
Although the pitch black isn't one of my favorites, I do still like this almost just as much. It tastes so good, it has a little like cherry, berry flavor and it just so nice and refreshing!
Rebecca B.
Newport News, VA
I have been searching for this flavor for so long because I remember it from my childhood. The taste is so refreshing. The cool grape bubbles just quench my thirst and leaves me wanting more.
Brennan M.
Batavia, IL
Tried it for the first time the other day when i stopped by 7 11. It replaced my all time favorite flavor of baja blast and for a dollar i think i could get used to drinking this. Definitley worth what i paid and would recommend this over all other flavors.
Odessa H.
Monroe, WI
I use to drink this before I found out I was diabtic, I live the bubbly after taste and it was very safistfeying . I would drink this only during the winter and it has to be out over ice.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Jennifer G.