BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product th...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape?...3 Answers
Crystal S.
West Jordan, UT
I LOVED the original Pitch Black!! It was sweet and had the best flavor! While my favorite is always the original, this would have to be my most favorite of all the flavored dews. I wish they would bring it back! The 2nd version of this was not sweet enough for me.
Kayla N.
This soda isn't that bad. At first you kind of get a grape medicine flavor, but that goes away after the first sip. I would definitely recommend this for the Halloween time of year. It kind of reminds me of the welches grape drink before they changed their formula.
Tiffany K.
Mountain Dew Pitch Black Soda was so great. I wish they would bring it back. I loved the grape like flavor and normally I dislike grape things. I am not a big soda drinker but I would drink a lot of pitch black. It also had a pretty purple black/plum color which was cool.
Ebony S.
Hope Mills, NC
I am so in love with this soda. It is something different and original. I'm sad I can't find it on the shelves anymore. I need this soda to come back. It was delicious.
Sophia N.
Fort Smith, AR
Although the pitch black isn't one of my favorites, I do still like this almost just as much. It tastes so good, it has a little like cherry, berry flavor and it just so nice and refreshing!
Brennan M.
Batavia, IL
Tried it for the first time the other day when i stopped by 7 11. It replaced my all time favorite flavor of baja blast and for a dollar i think i could get used to drinking this. Definitley worth what i paid and would recommend this over all other flavors.
Rebecca B.
Hampton, VA
I have been searching for this flavor for so long because I remember it from my childhood. The taste is so refreshing. The cool grape bubbles just quench my thirst and leaves me wanting more.
Rheanna W.
I didn't like it as much but it was pretty tasty. I compare it to Baja blast which is also a Mountain Dew product but they both aren't bad. There is room for improvement. I recommend it.
Odessa H.
Monroe, WI
I use to drink this before I found out I was diabtic, I live the bubbly after taste and it was very safistfeying . I would drink this only during the winter and it has to be out over ice.
haily b.
Clearfield , UT
Everyone I know who drinks soda wishes this was one that was sold all of the time , I think its more popular then the baja blast , because it is harder to come by.
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Jennifer G.