BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product th...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape?...3 Answers
Tiffany H.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my favorite drinks to drink on Halloween. I love my dew pitch black.everyone thinks I'm nuts but I love it.
Isarael V.
Visalia, CA
This drink was my favorite when it was out. It had a nice grape flavor, similar to that of a Grape Jolly Rancher. I did manage to get a limited run pack earlier this month and I must say, this soda needs to be brought back.
McKayla A.
New Paris, IN
I did not care for this flavor at all. It was overly sweet and had a very strong taste to it. Very disappointed.
Megan J.
Van Buren, AR
This stuff is the bomb. Love all of the mountain dew newbies. This one is one of my favorites though, besides voltage
Bert  .
Cambridge, OH
If this was the one in the purple can. ..I thought it was alfull and would not recommend this to anyone.
Jana H.
It has been a while since I had this drink but as I remember it wasn't very tasty. I guess I am only love yellow Mt. Dew as I really don't like most of the new flavors. I would rate it as 3 out of 5.
Heike N.
Owens X Rds, AL
MD has a lot of sugar, so we use it on occation, manly to switch up flavors. Wish they would offer the Gamers Fuel more often.
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
This is one of the best specialty mountain dew drinks I have ever purchased!
Monica S.
Sweet Valley, PA
I could live on these morning noon and night 7 days a week 365 days a year I you try this you would no other soda like this
Olivia B.
South Shore, KY
I wish that Mountain Dew would bring this back. One of my all time favorites. So good!
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Jennifer G.