BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? o...3 Answers
Angel L.
Angel L.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I can't drink coffee so I retort to this one instead and so far it has not failed me. I still buy this soda when I need to stay awake or when I need to wake up in the morning but not on a daily basis. It has enough caffeine to wake me up but not too much to give palpitations
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
This soda isn't that bad. At first you kind of get a grape medicine flavor, but that goes away after the first sip. I would definitely recommend this for the Halloween time of year. It kind of reminds me of the welches grape drink before they changed their formula.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Never been a big fan of Mountain Dew. I think it all tastes artificially sweetened. Sadly it is cheaper than healthier drinks. That being said, if I were forced to drink Mountain Dew it would be this one. It has a grape taste to it, like a grape energy drink.
Heavenly M.
Heavenly M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Absolutely amazing product I loved it when It came out when I was in junior high school. Unfortunately that product disappeared and then came back I kinda hope the make it more popular so that it can be more widely produced, I would definitely buy this again
Brennan M.
Brennan M.
Batavia, IL
Tried it for the first time the other day when i stopped by 7 11. It replaced my all time favorite flavor of baja blast and for a dollar i think i could get used to drinking this. Definitley worth what i paid and would recommend this over all other flavors.
Jessika S.
Jessika S.
Gladstone, MI
I'm so happy they brought this flavor back! I can't chose between this and Baja blast because they are both good but it was so nice seeing this on the shelf as an option. I will be getting this again until it's gone. Its a great flavor and cute packaging
Jazmyne M.
Jazmyne M.
Leadwood, MO
This is the worstttttt soda ive evrry tasted!! Its nasty it makes me wanna puke!! Like it tasted like puke and you know what i hate this soda.. like can we bring something in that taste good . How about baja blast bring that back.. wont buy again..
shantia w.
shantia w.
Nashville , TN
It taste weird to me not necessarily bad but it leaves a unpleasant after taste in my mouth. Don't get me wrong I love Mountain Dew but this is not it for me. I wouldn't buy again. I do love the code red and blue one. Those two I recommend
Harrison H.
Harrison H.
Woodstock, GA
I was raised by a man who drinks mountain dew like most humans embibe water. The shop my father owns has a Pepsi machine and is stocked twice through with Mtn. Dew. I believe it is a part of my life, and this drink extends that.
Bjet C.
Bjet C.
It's different just like the Baja blast & I love the flavor. Although me and my other half see differently. He loves the Baja blast as I love the pitch black flavor but if we can have it both, that would be amazing.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Elizabeth, NJ