BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product th...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape?...3 Answers
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Never been a big fan of Mountain Dew. I think it all tastes artificially sweetened. Sadly it is cheaper than healthier drinks. That being said, if I were forced to drink Mountain Dew it would be this one. It has a grape taste to it, like a grape energy drink.
Brennan M.
Brennan M.
Batavia, IL
Tried it for the first time the other day when i stopped by 7 11. It replaced my all time favorite flavor of baja blast and for a dollar i think i could get used to drinking this. Definitley worth what i paid and would recommend this over all other flavors.
Jessika S.
Jessika S.
Gladstone, MI
I'm so happy they brought this flavor back! I can't chose between this and Baja blast because they are both good but it was so nice seeing this on the shelf as an option. I will be getting this again until it's gone. Its a great flavor and cute packaging
Jazmyne M.
Jazmyne M.
Leadwood, MO
This is the worstttttt soda ive evrry tasted!! Its nasty it makes me wanna puke!! Like it tasted like puke and you know what i hate this soda.. like can we bring something in that taste good . How about baja blast bring that back.. wont buy again..
Harrison H.
Harrison H.
Woodstock, GA
I was raised by a man who drinks mountain dew like most humans embibe water. The shop my father owns has a Pepsi machine and is stocked twice through with Mtn. Dew. I believe it is a part of my life, and this drink extends that.
Bjet C.
Bjet C.
It's different just like the Baja blast & I love the flavor. Although me and my other half see differently. He loves the Baja blast as I love the pitch black flavor but if we can have it both, that would be amazing.
Aubrey Y.
Aubrey Y.
Saginaw, MI
Mountain Dew Pitch Black Soda 20 oz. I honestly love all pepsi products but, this is honestly one product I didn't care for and it had a weird after taste. But, others may like it I just didn't care for it.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Newport News, VA
I have been searching for this flavor for so long because I remember it from my childhood. The taste is so refreshing. The cool grape bubbles just quench my thirst and leaves me wanting more.
Sophia N.
Sophia N.
Fort Smith, AR
Although the pitch black isn't one of my favorites, I do still like this almost just as much. It tastes so good, it has a little like cherry, berry flavor and it just so nice and refreshing!
Rheanna W.
Rheanna W.
I didn't like it as much but it was pretty tasty. I compare it to Baja blast which is also a Mountain Dew product but they both aren't bad. There is room for improvement. I recommend it.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Elizabeth, NJ