BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product th...1 Answers
  • I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product th...1 Answers
  • I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape?...3 Answers
Apryl S.
Mountain Dew Pitch Black, I actually enjoyed this beverage. It has a grape flavor, which I love. I was drawn to it because of the bottle shape and drink color but it has a great taste, I love mostly all mountain Dew products. I recommend for all grape loving people to try this.
Heavenly M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Absolutely amazing product I loved it when It came out when I was in junior high school. Unfortunately that product disappeared and then came back I kinda hope the make it more popular so that it can be more widely produced, I would definitely buy this again
Brittany K.
Never been a big fan of Mountain Dew. I think it all tastes artificially sweetened. Sadly it is cheaper than healthier drinks. That being said, if I were forced to drink Mountain Dew it would be this one. It has a grape taste to it, like a grape energy drink.
Jessika S.
Gladstone, MI
I'm so happy they brought this flavor back! I can't chose between this and Baja blast because they are both good but it was so nice seeing this on the shelf as an option. I will be getting this again until it's gone. Its a great flavor and cute packaging
Bjet C.
It's different just like the Baja blast & I love the flavor. Although me and my other half see differently. He loves the Baja blast as I love the pitch black flavor but if we can have it both, that would be amazing.
Jazmyne M.
Leadwood, MO
This is the worstttttt soda ive evrry tasted!! Its nasty it makes me wanna puke!! Like it tasted like puke and you know what i hate this soda.. like can we bring something in that taste good . How about baja blast bring that back.. wont buy again..
shantia w.
Nashville, TN
It taste weird to me not necessarily bad but it leaves a unpleasant after taste in my mouth. Don't get me wrong I love Mountain Dew but this is not it for me. I wouldn't buy again. I do love the code red and blue one. Those two I recommend
Cheyenne G.
I love this soda. I love mountain dew but this is one of their best products. its not overpowering and when its really cold its exceptionally good. I'm so excited that its available again and i hope they don't take it off the market. i would definitely suggest trying it especially if you like grape soda.
Camika D.
Marianna, FL
Mountain Dew is my go to drink whenever I need caffeine. Some mornings I will drink this instead of going for that cup of Joe and it works just the same. Knock off brands can't compare to the original Mountain Dew. I would recommend this drink to any that enjoys a nice citrus carbonated beverage.
Jana H.
It has been a while since I had this drink but as I remember it wasn't very tasty. I guess I am only love yellow Mt. Dew as I really don't like most of the new flavors. I would rate it as 3 out of 5.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Jennifer G.