BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape?...3 Answers
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Stittville, NY
Pitch black is my new favorite flavor of Mountain Dew! I remember the first time it came out and I loved it but then they came out with Pitch Black II and I absolutely hated it because it was too sour tasting! I am always recommending Mtn Dew Pitch Black to others! Especially my customers at the retail store that I currently work at!
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
I love this soda. I love mountain dew but this is one of their best products. its not overpowering and when its really cold its exceptionally good. I'm so excited that its available again and i hope they don't take it off the market. i would definitely suggest trying it especially if you like grape soda.
Camika D.
Camika D.
Marianna, FL
Mountain Dew is my go to drink whenever I need caffeine. Some mornings I will drink this instead of going for that cup of Joe and it works just the same. Knock off brands can't compare to the original Mountain Dew. I would recommend this drink to any that enjoys a nice citrus carbonated beverage.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Mayfield, KY
I have loved thins stuff ever since I was a little kid, and oh my am I glad that it is being re-released! I will be stocking up on it very soon. It has a very refreshing grape flavor, and I will continue to drink it! I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys grape soda or mountain dew.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
I LOVE this soda so much. Not an overpowering grape flavor like some other brands. Tastes best a little bit frozen like a slushy. Perfect in the summertime when its just a little hot out and you want an amazin refreshment. I recommend to anyone who enjoys grape soda or mountain dew
Anna B.
Anna B.
Jacksonville, FL
So i love this soda! At first i wasn't sure. i had gotten it from a soda fountain and didn't like it. But was then handed a 20 oz bottle and fell in love! It the same price as any other mountain dew. Ive even fpund it in slushy form! Boom! Deliciousness all in my mouth. Lol try it!
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
Crosby, TX
I love regular Mt Dew but not a fan of other flavors but I bought this 2 weeks ago and actually love it. First time buying, excellent flavor like blackberry and i got it at a great value! Its not a everyday kinda soda though. My husband though didn't like yes I would buy again .
Apryl S.
Apryl S.
Mountain Dew Pitch Black, I actually enjoyed this beverage. It has a grape flavor, which I love. I was drawn to it because of the bottle shape and drink color but it has a great taste, I love mostly all mountain Dew products. I recommend for all grape loving people to try this.
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
This soda isn't that bad. At first you kind of get a grape medicine flavor, but that goes away after the first sip. I would definitely recommend this for the Halloween time of year. It kind of reminds me of the welches grape drink before they changed their formula.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Never been a big fan of Mountain Dew. I think it all tastes artificially sweetened. Sadly it is cheaper than healthier drinks. That being said, if I were forced to drink Mountain Dew it would be this one. It has a grape taste to it, like a grape energy drink.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
I know this is grape flavored but, does it taste mostly of grape? or can you taste citrus like original Mt Dew with a slight grape taste?
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
What does this soda taste like?
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew and always try any new product they release. How is this? I've never seen this flavor before
Elizabeth, NJ