BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Casey D.
Huntington, WV
This is my absolute, all-time favorite soda. I was so glad when it was brought back into stores. It has an amazing grape flavor that you cannot find in any other major soda brands. The mixture of mountain dew and grape seems made for each other.
Emily P.
Thayne, WY
This is my favorite Mountain Dew flavor pitch black! It has great flavor! It is sometimes hard to find because it is a limited addition but I'm hoping Mountain Dew will keep it. I would recommend it to any Mountain Dew fan!
Alyssa D.
Savannah, GA
I've only tried this once! I found it by chance and really liked it. I wouldn't be able to drink often (it's very sugary and has a strong taste), but it is a fun flavor.
Angel P.
danville, KY
To me, this soda is okay. Mnt dew is the only soda that I like. I don't drink pop very often, but on the rare occasion that I do, it's mnt dew. To me, this version of mnt dew is just too sweet. Once it starts to loose its carbonation, it becomes too much to drink.
Christina K.
This is really tasty. I rarely drink it because they don't vary this in a diet option but if I really want some caffeine and sugar this is a nice little treat. It tastes like a berry candy soda. So good!
Amanda G.
Shannon, MS
These are okay but my tastes buds are over a millions flavors in one drink. I can taste the original flavor of Mountain Dew. I also taste a few other familiar flavors....
becky b.
Jasper, AL
My husband, my brother, my husband's best friend love Mountain Dew, I'm not much of a fan unless it's caffeine free and Diet Mountain Dew but I regularly buy all kinds of the brand cause my husband thinks he needs some multiple times a day but this kind was a no go. None of them would finish a bottle and when it's that bad, I wonder what in the world could it be, why is it that I can buy Code Red and it'll be gone by the weekend, I can buy White Out and they'll drink it like water, but this kind, I will definitely not make the mistake again and buy anymore
Jasmine M.
I love trying things that are purple because purple is my favorite color and grape is my favorite flavor. excluding medicine. Anyways when i first tried this item thought it was pretty good. however after my first one i cant find these anywhere and now im sad. Maybe it was just a limited edition flavor.
Kayla H.
Jacksonville, AL
I LOVE the brand of Mountain Dew, and I have always been pro-Baja Blast. Whenever they came out with the competition between the two flavors, I thought for sure Baja Blast would win. I had never tried Pitch Black and I decided to try it so that I could be unbiased when I voted. It was disgusting so of course I voted for Baja Blast! I was extremely surprised when Pitch Black and extremely disappointed when they removed Baja Blast from all stores.
Kaitlyn L.
El Cajon, CA
i've never heard of this product before until this year when my boyfriend had mentioned it. It's not as sweet as I thought it would've been, but it is definitely delicious! I would love it if they kept this instead of the baja blast(only because I know Taco Bell has a partnership with the baja blast)
Matt Dillion L.
Fort Campbell, KY
Is this better than Baja blast?