BY MOUNTAIN DEW #92 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Mt dew cr 20floz see more...

Sadie M.
Denver, CO
One of the better types of mountain dew flavors out there. It's strong and refreshing. I prefer this over the original kind of mountain dew. Though not quite as much as a couple of others. It has to be my third favorite kind.
Jennifer Q.
This is one of my favorite versions of Mountain Dew. It has a hint of cherry flavor added to its formula. It smells great and taste just as great. I usually grab this if there is not more of the original or I’m feeling it
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
My second favorite flavor from the mountain dew brand. Code red is absolutely delicious and it has a cherry berry hint taste in it. My boyfriend and I both enjoy this flavor mountain dew !
Kaitlyn M.
Cottonwood Falls
Mountain dew code red is my favorite extension of mountain dew (since they've discontinued Mountain Dew Sangria) It has over the years seemed to taste less "syrupy" if that makes sense (?) But I think that's helped in my opinion.
Yolanda M.
I like this flavor. It gives it a little more something when you just don't want MT Dew alone. I usually a buy two litter bottle and bring it to work. Overall I would recommend
Sidney D.
Wagoner , OK
Mountain Dew Code Red Cherry Flavor Soda 2L Plastic Bottle I can literally drink an entire two liter, or twelve pack of this stuff. It's such a staple soda and it is amazing. I used to mix code red and rooster booster together, and they go so well together.
Maria R.
Sutter, IL
I love Mt. Dew I drink it multiple times a day almost every day but I can't stand the code red. I don't like the voltage either. To me code red is way to sweet and it lives a bitter taste in my mouth not to mention I feel like my teeth are really gritty after drinking it.
Deanna W.
North pole, AK
So refreshing! I love the code red Mountain Dew. It taste gross out of a can. But it is delicious out of the bottle. I’m. It sure what the difference is, maybe it’s all in my mind. But bottled code red is delicious
Danielle P.
Madison, IN
This product as like and Mt. Dew product is sweet. I can almost drink it without stopping because it is soooo good!!! It has a great flavor and one that I would buy again and is worth a try if someone had never tried it.
Jennifer W.
This is my all time favorite flavor by them. I have enjoyed this for years. I don't drink a lot of sods but on occasion I enjoy this especially served I've cold.
Cassie R.
How does everyone like this drink ?!
Clara H.
Louisville, KY
I love the Code Red flavor - does anyone know if they offer a diet version though?
Kelly A.
Lexington, KY
I have never tried this would love to try it.
Jade S.
Pallion, Sunderland
Ah what flavor is this I need to try it some time
Tiffany F.
Conneautville, PA
What do the prices of this run?