BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Manzanita sol apple soda 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

Victoria R.
Rio rico, AZ
Lightly bubbly apple soda. It's a little sweet for my taste, but it lives to it's following. It is a very nice apple flavor for a soda.
Alyssa S.
Super Apple flavor! We love this stuff. It's pretty hard to find around here so we always buy a couple boxes whenever we find it. For an adult treat, add some Carmel vodka, or cinnamon whisky to a glass of Apple soda and ice. Yum!
Yessenia R.
Solvang, CA
These are my favorite! I remember seeing these come out and being so surprised on how delicious they are! You really do taste the apple! It was beyond my expectations! I definitely recommend to others.
Heidi G.
Danville, OH
Love this apple soda. I am a repeat costumer. Has a great flavor. Doesn't taste to artificial
Dariela P.
This is a great apple soda. It taste like you just took a bite of an apple. We have mixed it with crown royal apple.
Heather B.
Columbia, KY
Have only ever tried these once because they cannot be purchased in our local grocery stores. If I ever run across them again, I will definitely stock up!
Ana L.
I love this apple soda! It's like sparkling apple cider! It's amazing! 12oz is a perfect size to enjoy with a meal and this goes great with Mexican food! Yum! Absolutely reaching and crisp!
Chrissy A.
Memphis, TN
When I go to a store I look for things that my kids can drink without them knowing what they are drinking is juice .
Celicia C.
Dodge City, KS
This is a perfect drink for summer. Once you take your first sip you will be wowed. It is like a party in a can I love it!
Sabrina B.
La Habra, CA
One of my favorite sodas it tastes so good and refreshing on a hot summer day.
Tara S.
Westfield, MA
Where is this sold
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Has anyone tried this I have been unable to find it