BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Manzanita sol apple soda 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

Natalie K.
This soda tasted like carbonated apple cider. I am not a fan of apple cider so I did not enjoy this flavor.
Kymberly B.
Chattanooga, TN
Got this when I ordered taco bell. I'm like who makes a Apple spicy soda? Its just not for me. It tastes like a Mexican soda.
Princess P.
Ah it's my favorite drink for every meal very delicious but still leaves you thirsty
Savannah Y.
Boiling Spgs, SC
An interesting sweet drink. Tastes exactly like an apple as intended, but definitely an overly sweet and childish soda.
Katrina A.
Valparaiso, IN
Tastes like apples and carbonated. Not a fan of the flavor but for others, you will like it. It's just apple soda.
Dariela P.
This is a great apple soda. It taste like you just took a bite of an apple. We have mixed it with crown royal apple.
Chrissy A.
Memphis, TN
When I go to a store I look for things that my kids can drink without them knowing what they are drinking is juice .
Celicia C.
Dodge City, KS
This is a perfect drink for summer. Once you take your first sip you will be wowed. It is like a party in a can I love it!
Sabrina B.
La Habra, CA
One of my favorite sodas it tastes so good and refreshing on a hot summer day.
Jennifer B.
Bakersfield, CA
This soda is something I get to occasionally enjoy when I come across it. It's the perfect apple flavor with not too much carbonation. Delicious!
Tara S.
Westfield, MA
Where is this sold
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Has anyone tried this I have been unable to find it