BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Manzanita sol apple soda 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

Victoria R.
Rio Rico, AZ
Lightly bubbly apple soda. It's a little sweet for my taste, but it lives to it's following. It is a very nice apple flavor for a soda.
Alyssa S.
Super Apple flavor! We love this stuff. It's pretty hard to find around here so we always buy a couple boxes whenever we find it. For an adult treat, add some Carmel vodka, or cinnamon whisky to a glass of Apple soda and ice. Yum!
Yessenia R.
Solvang, CA
These are my favorite! I remember seeing these come out and being so surprised on how delicious they are! You really do taste the apple! It was beyond my expectations! I definitely recommend to others.
Heidi G.
Danville, OH
Love this apple soda. I am a repeat costumer. Has a great flavor. Doesn't taste to artificial
Heather B.
Columbia, KY
Have only ever tried these once because they cannot be purchased in our local grocery stores. If I ever run across them again, I will definitely stock up!
Ana L.
I love this apple soda! It's like sparkling apple cider! It's amazing! 12oz is a perfect size to enjoy with a meal and this goes great with Mexican food! Yum! Absolutely reaching and crisp!
Mariana C.
Burleson, TX
If you have never tried this drink... You should !!! It's amazing !!! Very unique taste, not like any other drink you've ever tried!
Cynthia T.
Great mix of soda with an exquisite taste of apple. Love the name. Different then most drinks in terms of taste. Happy with the buy. I am continuously choosing to repurchase this drink. I recommend it to all
Roo E.
Moulton, AL
Love the Manzanita apple flavor! Reminds me of drinking apple juice as a kid but with the carbornated bubbly feeling I love about Mountain Dew!
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
I love this soda it's apple flavor I grew up drinking this as a child for the Hispanic culture it's like drinking ginger ale or drinking cream soda
Tara S.
Westfield, MA
Where is this sold
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Has anyone tried this I have been unable to find it