BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Manzanita sol apple soda 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

Joann  B.
Riverview, MI
I love the taste of this, very different for a soda flavor. I just wish it was easier to find in stores.
Alex G.
Escondido, CA
This is my favorite soda flavor. It reminds me of my childhood going to visit my grandmother in Mexico.
Baylee P.
Harrodsburg, KY
The best tasting soda that mt dew has to offer ! It is a very delicious apple taste that is very crisp
Kendra B.
Council Blfs, IA
I was able to try this drink once. It was absolutely delicious but i can't find it anywhere in my city.
Hill M.
Los Angeles, CA
Delicious & refreshing. I don't buy this product often just when I'm craving this apple flavored soda.
Karla A.
These sodas are the BEST they have a great sizzle and taste amazing. They don't give an aftertaste
Alea N.
Mexican Apple soda! So freaking good. Every time I have it it takes me back to my childhood days.
Jodie R.
We love apple soda. We first had it in Mexico and we're very excited when we found it in the US!!
Bryanna K.
Inwood, WV
I just recently tried this drink at our local Golden Corral! It tastes like apple cider! So good!
Cinthia R.
Los Angeles, CA
This Manzanita beverage taste good. This is perfect when you are trying to quench your thirst .
Tara S.
Westfield, MA
Where is this sold
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Has anyone tried this I have been unable to find it