BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Manzanita sol apple soda 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

maria s.
I love this soda, its so amazing tastes just like the mexican cokes. I love drinking it with ice and some tacos lol
Katrina A.
Valparaiso, IN
Tastes like apples and carbonated. Not a fan of the flavor but for others, you will like it. It's just apple soda.
Stephanie P.
Delicious and refreshing!! Great clean taste with the crisp of apple juice but in soda form. Our family loves it.
Brenna H.
Post Falls, ID
This is a great soda for the kids! It tastes so much like apple and is absolutely delicious. My son loves this!!
Emily R.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
I wish I could find this in the states! Ive only ever seen it in Mexico but it tastes like an apple in soda form
Erica G.
Temple, TX
When this brand of soda first came out I was so excited because back then you could only get it in mexico.
Trey S.
Pixley, CA
This soda here is great it's Apple taste with and Mexican flavoring to it at the same time which is great.
Natalie K.
This soda tasted like carbonated apple cider. I am not a fan of apple cider so I did not enjoy this flavor.
Jose C.
Phoenix, AZ
My kids love Mazanita Sol Apple soda. Its like apple juice with a kick, they really enjoy the flavor of it.
Joann  B.
Riverview, MI
I love the taste of this, very different for a soda flavor. I just wish it was easier to find in stores.
Tara S.
Westfield, MA
Where is this sold
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Has anyone tried this I have been unable to find it